28th December 2010, 09:52 PM
suvo12

From where to get best industrial training during 3rd year of computer engineering?

Where can i get the best industrial training in march as i am a 3rd yr computer sc. & engineering student??

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Industrial Training in Birla 3M Pvt. Ltd for Diploma Computer Engineering 3rd year student?
  2. Industrial Training of 15 days in Mumbai for Computer Engineering 3rd year student?
  3. From where to get best industrial training during 3rd year of computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Are there any companies which offer industrial training for 3rd year computer science student?
  5. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  6. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  8. Industrial training in Railways for Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  9. List of industries which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies to do industrial training in Mumbai while doing 3rd year Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. Companies offering Industrial Training to CSE 3rd year student in Delhi?
  12. Which industries offer industrial training this summer to 3rd year students?
  13. List of companies offering an industrial training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  14. List of companies in Gujarat offering industrial training for 3rd year B.Tech CSE students?
  15. Industrial Training for computer science engineering students in Nashik
  16. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  17. From where I can get industrial training in Gujarat after 3rd year Computer science and engineering?
  18. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
28th December 2010, 11:37 PM
yajvendra

Default Re: From where to get best industrial training during 3rd year of computer engineering?

dear friend from industrial training you get much more to learn that is much helpful for you in future
and for computer engg. you have to find best places with the help of internet
29th December 2010, 12:08 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: From where to get best industrial training during 3rd year of computer engineering?

hello dear

you can get best industrial training during 3rd year of computer engineering in the given below companies

1.Brainware.

2.CTS.

3.WIPRO.

4.Globesin.

5.IBM.

6.Infosys.

7.CMC.

8.ARDEN Computer.

9.TCS.

etc.

all the best.........
29th December 2010, 07:16 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: From where to get best industrial training during 3rd year of computer engineering?

DEAR FRIEND,

The top industrial training centers are-

#Microcell Career Development Centre in Noida
#9Vision 6 Months Corporate Training Provider in Noida
#6 Months Industrial Training For MCA Final Semester Students in Lucknow
#PHP Training, SEO Course, Web Designing and Industrial Training in Chandigarh
#Computer Training Institutes in Gurgaon
#Industrial Automation PLC Training in Chennai
#6 Months Industrial Training for MCA, B.Tech, BE available at Noida.

BEST WISHES.............
29th December 2010, 09:30 AM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

hi...
if you have more than 80% marks in inter then you can have your industrial training from
CONSULTANCY DEVELOPMENT CENTER,
to apply log on to www.cdc.org.in/schemes/fellowship.aspx
all the best
29th December 2010, 09:01 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

All the top IT companies & other MNCs in the related field provide summer training to engineering students. They have a separate training & development cell for this purpose. You should contact their training & development cell to know about the procedure.

Some of the companies where you can apply are:
TCS
Infosys
Wipro
Oracle
Mahindra satyam
29th December 2010, 11:10 PM
anuragbhulyan

its good to join many multi national companies like IBM,google,facebook,wipro etc. but you can do some language courses also from know institute like NIIT or etc.they are also important to learn something during your vacations.Its good to learn programing languages because its helps you when your time to create a minor project and major also.because in final semester you dont have enough time to learn a new language and implement some project in it,so you must learn some computer language in your training.
30th December 2010, 12:42 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

you can get the trainning for the computer science engg from the companies like that of
TCS, WIPRO, IBM , INFOSYS and many more
2nd January 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

from where to get best industrial training during 3rd year of electrical and electronics training
3rd January 2011, 08:24 AM
vinothgemini

for eee u can get industrial training in NLC,BHEL,NTPC....
24th January 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd yr btech computer science student.
i want to know that if one have to join some training in a company then he must need some approach??
if not, plz tell me the exact process.
30th January 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: From where to get best industrial training during 3rd year of computer engineering?

[QUOTE=solution;291676]hello dear

you can get best industrial training during 3rd year of computer engineering in the given below companies

1.Brainware.

2.CTS.

3.WIPRO.

4.Globesin.

5.IBM.

6.Infosys.

7.High Technologies Solutions 9310026092

8.CMC.

9.ARDEN Computer.

10.TCS.

etc.

all the best.........
14th February 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Does doing in any course in 3rd year is allowed as industrial training
plz tell me if i can do ay language course in 2 months industrial training in 3rd yr
15th February 2011, 12:17 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
You can get it from here -
1.Brainware.

2.CTS.

3.WIPRO.

4.Globesin.

5.IBM.

6.Infosys.

7.CMC.

8.ARDEN Computer.
Thanks.
All the best.
15th February 2011, 04:35 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Computer science students mainly do training in Google, yahoo, wipro which have their offices in banglore , delhi .
16th April 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i am cse 3rd year student will u please tell me that in which topic should i do major training other than languages and from where?
31st May 2011, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

hi! I am a computer science engineering student (3rd year) I am doing project in sunjava. So, it is necessary for me to do training as it is added up in our resume during placement?
7th September 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

how to apply it..
8th September 2011, 05:52 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
If you have more than 75% marks in inter then you can have your industrial training from
CONSULTANCY DEVELOPMENT CENTER,
thanks,
13th September 2011, 12:45 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvo12 View Post
Where can i get the best industrial training in march as i am a 3rd yr computer sc. & engineering student??
You can get a very good industrial trainig from any honourable company.You

have so many options for this.Many companies give industrial training for a 3rd

year engineer.

The best companies who give the chance for industrial training.

Wipro

Hcl cdc

Ducat

Niit

infosys

Tcs

hp

microsoft etc.

These are some company by which you can get a very good industrial

training.

So all the best
27th December 2011, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by solution View Post
hello dear

1.Brainware.

2.CTS.

3.WIPRO.

4.Globesin.

5.IBM.

6.Infosys.

7.CMC.

8.ARDEN Computer.

9.TCS.

etc.

all the best.........
how to apply for industry training in such companies?
16th March 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvo12 View Post

Hi,

I just got enrolled in one such company whch is providing training and certificate along with placement prepration programm.
search brain4ce, it is in noida and they are providing a good package for this training.. I am in bangalore and am still able to do it, very covinient.
Go for it.!!
16th December 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

industrial training for ece student in embedded,microprocessor & micro-controller in kolkata and delhi in detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?