1st August 2010, 12:07 PM
ravi6

How can I do training in ISRO or HAL while studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello sir,
i am student of b.tech(me) 3rd sem.
I want to training at isro or hal. So pls tell me that can i take training at these companies and how?

Related Questions:
21st September 2011, 11:35 AM
shilpa.chelluri

Default Re: How can I do training in ISRO or HAL while studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

ya if you have reference at ISRO or HAL you can go training there by applying a letter signed with your head of the department...you have to post a letter before 2 months you wanted to go training....but until and unless you are an IITian or nit student its very tough to get permission...mechanical engineers are always welcome there....1st thing you have to do i find a reference from there..have a good time
23rd September 2011, 08:19 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I do training in ISRO or HAL while studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

you can be trained in ISRO or HAL by applying for apprentice ship or intern ship..
for this you should have all the eligibility criteria which are mentioned by them..
you can view their sites for full details..
www.isro.com
www.hal.com.
23rd September 2011, 08:26 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How can I do training in ISRO or HAL while studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

you can be trained in ISRO or HAL by applying for apprentice ship or intern ship..
for this you should have all the eligibility criteria which are mentioned by them..
you can view their sites for full details..
www.isro.com
www.hal.com.
4th November 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I enter into isro being a computer science engineering student in normal college
19th November 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get online form of ISAT exam 2011. I have passed 12th and now I want to join ISRO.
20th January 2012, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir,Can i join isro after completing B.E in civil engineering?
20th January 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi...sir..is there any scope for civil engineering student?
31st March 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, now i am studying BE mechanical engg. can i able to work in isro sir
5th May 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech from ec branch.I want to be an astronaut.please tell me that what should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?