18th November 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Industrial training in Railways for Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?

sir,I wanna do the industrial training in Railway.
Kindly send me the details of the training.
Name-Julfikar Ali
ME 3rd yr
VCTM Aligarh

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial Training in Indian Railways or Core companies for mechanical engineering student?
  2. Short term training in Indian Railways around Mumbai?
  3. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  4. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  5. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  6. How to get into summer training industrial program? I am pursuing B.tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
  8. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  10. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
  11. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do summer training in Indian Railways?
  13. Industrial training in 3rd year of Diploma Computer Engineering?
  14. Where should I have to take Industrial training for Mechanical engineering?
  15. How to do Industrial training in companies of Mumbai?
  16. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  17. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  18. Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?
14th December 2014, 06:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industrial training in Railways for Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?

It is good to see that you want to industrial training in your third year of engineering which is essential since companies are looking for candidates with professional experience. Railways is a good field to do training since it involves many work which relates to your domain.

There is usually one or two Railway Divisions which conduct training course in a state. Usually the locomotive branch and the main division conduct training course. Most of the main divisions have online provision of application where you can apply online without any cost. However, there is no such opportunity in the locomotive sections. You need to contact the administrative department, enquire about the training and get the application form and after filling it up submit it. Usually there is no training fee charged.
18th December 2014, 11:34 AM

Default Re: Industrial training in Railways for Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?

sir,I want to do the industrial training in Railway.
Kindly send me the details of the training.
Name-Anshuman Vishwakarma
ME 3rd yr
bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?