19th August 2012, 12:59 PM
jeganathan ashok

Where to get CLAT entrance exam papers?

hi..i aspire to take law..i need clat entrance exam papers of both previous years and samplepapers..are there any other test papers or reference books for dis examination???
Thank You

20th August 2012, 03:32 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Where to get CLAT entrance exam papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeganathan ashok View Post
hi..i aspire to take law..i need clat entrance exam papers of both previous years and samplepapers..are there any other test papers or reference books for dis examination???
Thank You
Question Papers for CLAT Entrance Exam

I ahve attached question papers for CLAT Exam. Please take a look.

Go through them and observe the pattern then prepare accordingly.

Hope these papers will help you out in your perpetration.

Pattern of CLAT Entrance Exam..

-English including Comprehension: 40 Marks
-General Knowledge/Current Affairs: 50 Marks
-Elementary Mathematics: 20 Marks (Numerical ability)
-Legal Awareness: 45 Marks
-Logical Reasoning: 45 Marks

Helpful Books for CLAT Exam Preparation

Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

Publisher: Arihant Publications

Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Attached Files
File Type: doc CLAT English_SOLVE.doc(25.0 KB, 91 views)
File Type: doc CLAT MODE_Solved.doc(29.0 KB, 72 views)
File Type: doc CLAT General Knowledge_Solved.doc(40.5 KB, 86 views)
File Type: doc CLAT Sample Question Paper.doc(30.0 KB, 96 views)
File Type: doc CLAT_Solved.doc(31.5 KB, 81 views)
20th August 2012, 10:15 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get CLAT entrance exam papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeganathan ashok View Post
Thank You

~CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. This test is conducted by the national law universities in India. It is an all India level admission test which is given by candidates seeking admission to graduate and undergraduate programmes in law.

~To pursue the undergraduate course you need to give your higher secondary examination from a recognized institution and secure not less than 50 percent of marks. Even final year students about to appear for the final year exam or awaiting the result of the final year exam are also eligible.

~For SC/ST candidates and persons with disability the percentage of marks to secure at 10+2 level is 45 percent.

~While giving this exam your age should not be more than 20 years. This rule is binding only on the general and OBC category students.

~There is age relaxation for other reserved category candidates. For SC/ST candidates and physically handicapped candidates the upper age limit is 22 years.

~There will be five sections to cover in the exam paper and the total marks alloted for the written examination is 200. You also have to answer the same number of questions in just two hours. You need to stress on the following sections to prepare for the exam: English including Comprehension, General Knowledge/Current Affairs, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Legal Aptitude/Legal Awareness.

~Mathematics section will consist of elementary mathematics of class X standard. In the English section there will be one comprehension and grammar. In the grammar section you have to correct sentences, fill in the blanks and so on.

~For the current affair section you need to read Manorama Year books, newspapers and watch news channels daily. Basically you have to keep yourself abreast of the current events. You can also go through the websites which shortlists the main events month wise. You will find that helpful.

~In the logical reasoning sections you will find questions related to logical sequences, analogies or syllogisms and lastly in the legal aptitude section there will be questions based on legal proportions. By using your presence of mind you have to find out whether they are true or not.

Apparently they may sound tough. But if you practice the papers then things will become easier. Here i have shortlisted the name of some indispensable books which you can use to prepare for this exam. Please go through the list once.

CLAT Exam Books:

Practice Test Papers For CLAT: Common Law Admission Test 2012
by Mehta Gaurav
Publisher: Universal

CLAT 2013 Common Law Admission Test
by Expert Compilations

Study Package For CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination
by A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mc-graw Hill Publishing

CLAT Exam Guide
(Paperback)

Manorama Yearbook 2012 (Free CD)
by Mammen Mathew
Publisher: Malayalam Manorama

Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning for the CLAT and LLB Examinations
by A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Pearson Education

For the mock test paper please refer to the files attached. Download them and go through them properly to learn more about the question pattern. Practice more such papers to ensure good marks. Hope this helps. :-> :->

Attached Files
File Type: pdf CLAT Sample Paper 2.pdf(165.9 KB, 83 views)
File Type: pdf CLAT Sample Paper 3.pdf(318.4 KB, 71 views)
File Type: doc CLAT Sample Paper 4.doc(34.5 KB, 67 views)
File Type: pdf CLAT-Englishsamplepaper.pdf(12.1 KB, 79 views)
File Type: pdf CLAT-GKsamplepaper.pdf(10.7 KB, 80 views)
File Type: doc CLATQuestionPaper2_ugc-30304.doc(34.5 KB, 65 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?