4th July 2012, 04:36 PM
mohd.kumail ashraf

How to take admission in 5 years integrated Law programme after completing class 12th with 64%?

i have completed class 12th with 64 percentage and want to take admission in 5 years integrated law program .how can i get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB course through correspondence
  2. How may I do integrated course on law? I've passed 12th(ICSE) with 92% marks
  3. Can I get job in USA after completing Integrated PGDM(HR) programme from IIPM? Does its value is similar to MBA? Will I get equal salary as to MBA? -- [New]
  4. What is the rank required to get a seat in NALSAR?
  5. Options for research after graduation studies?
  6. How to give CLAT exam while doing B.Com
  7. How to get admission in Integrated Law course after passing 12th?
  8. Date of sale of law application forms? Eligibility criteria for Integrated Law Admission?
  9. How to get into 5 years integrated course of ILS Law College Pune after scoring 92.4% in 5 subjects of CBSE class 12th board? Information about internships and placements of this college? Which is a better option, joining Law course or doing Pol Sc?
  10. UGDM and PGDM programme of 3 years of IIPM is equal to MBA? Whether the salary will be same as MBA or PGDM?
  11. How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce
  12. Is it possible to get admission in Ph.D programme after completing PGPM? Am I eligible for Ph.D programme after doing 3 years programme?
  13. How is Law course as a career? What is its scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure for getting admission in 5 years integrated Law from ILS? What is the last date of form submission?
  15. What is integrated law course? Fee and admission criteria? Names of best colleges for doing the course?
  16. Average cutoff for getting admission in 5 years Integrated Law course in good college in Pune?
  17. Is it possible to take admission in Law after passing commerce 20 years back? Which college is suitable for me?
  18. What is the age limit for BA+LLB?
4th July 2012, 05:50 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in 5 years integrated Law programme after completing class 12th with 64%?

You can take admission to 5 years Integrated Law program by appearing and cracking entrance exam like CLAT.

CLAT - COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST is an entrance exam for admission to under Graduate Law course conducted by National Law University.

The candidate having completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board not above the age of 20 years, is eligible to apply for CLAT.

As you have secured 64% in 12th, you are eligible to apply for CLAT.

The CLAT Exam is of objective type questions based on the subject like:-

-English Language including Comprehension
-General Knowledge/Current Affairs
-Mathematics
-Legal Reasoning
-Legal Aptitude

Please go through the Syllabus attached herewith and accordingly preparefor the CLAT exam and basing on the score you may be admitted to 5 years Integrated Law Degree.

For more information you may log on to http://www.clat.ac.in
14th August 2012, 03:51 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in 5 years integrated Law programme after completing class 12th with 64%?

Hello ,

You can take admission to 5 years Integrated Law program by appearing and cracking entrance exam like CLAT.

CLAT - COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST is an entrance exam for admission to under Graduate Law course conducted by National Law University.

The candidate having completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board not above the age of 20 years, is eligible to apply for CLAT.

As you have secured 64% in 12th, you are eligible to apply for CLAT.

The CLAT Exam is of objective type questions based on the subject like:-

-English Language including Comprehension
-General Knowledge/Current Affairs
-Mathematics
-Legal Reasoning
-Legal Aptitude

Please go through the Syllabus attached herewith and accordingly preparefor the CLAT exam and basing on the score you may be admitted to 5 years Integrated Law Degree.

For more information you may log on to http://www.clat.ac.in
Attached Files
(www.entrance-exam.net)-SYLLABUS of CLAT Examination.docx(12.8 KB, 0 views)
23rd February 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Can we join l.l.b. In hindi medum from national low college bhopal
6th April 2013, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in 5 years integrated law programme ? I have not filled up the CLAT form?
24th June 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in 5 years integrated law programme after completing class 12th exam in chse board with 55% ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?