18th January 2011, 07:52 PM
nidhibharti.bharti2@gmail

From where to get forms of B.Ed of DU, IP, Jamia? Which one is the best university?

Hi
Sir,
can you plz tell me where and when i can get the forms of B.Ed from the DU,IP,JAMIA ETC AND WHICH one IS THE BEST university...

Please tell me

Thanks

27th January 2011, 06:15 AM
rrakesh

Default Re: From where to get forms of B.Ed of DU, IP, Jamia? Which one is the best university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nidhibharti.bharti2@gmail View Post
Hi
Sir,
can you plz tell me where and when i can get the forms of B.Ed from the DU,IP,JAMIA ETC AND WHICH one IS THE BEST university...

Please tell me

Thanks
du is the best university ........but u can do also with correspondance like frm kurushektra university nd there are so many colleges in madhya pradesh
27th January 2011, 05:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to get forms of B.Ed of DU, IP, Jamia? Which one is the best university?

It is good to see your interest towards B.Ed programs. You can apply to all the above mentioned university if you satisfy the eligibility criterions. The application forms of all these institutions will be available for sale or download from designated centers or from the official websites of the individual universities. All these universities are well recognized and have excellent value among most aspirants.
27th January 2011, 10:44 PM
diego
Banned

you can get forms for their B.Ed. courses from their official website itself
follow the payment and form filling guidance
Here is form for JAMIA:: http://jmi.nic.in/admission/form.bds.pdf
DU::http://www.du.ac.in/fileadmin/DU/students/Pdf/admissions/2009/ug/Pages%2054-56.pdf
IP::http://ipu.ac.in/academics/annoucemain.htm
DU and jamia are of more or less same status.. a tad higher than IP
hope it helps
diego
31st January 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir
I am pursuing b.com(h) final year and want to do bed course from ip university .sir kindly tell me should i eligible and also
tell me when the prospectus is sold.reply must.
18th February 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,

can u plz tell me which one is best either ip univ.or D.U.?
2nd April 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

can we regester in online ? if yes than how ?
4th April 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

where to get forms of b.ed of ipu in rohini ?
11th April 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

where we get form of b.edu from ip university.
11th April 2011, 08:57 PM
piyush121

Smile Re: From where to get forms of B.Ed of DU, IP, Jamia? Which one is the best university?

YOU CAN GET THE FORMS ONLINE BY VISITING:

JAMIA:: http://jmi.nic.in/admission/form.bds.pdf

DU::http://www.du.ac.in/fileadmin/DU/students/Pdf/admissions/2009/ug/Pages%2054-56.pdf

IP::http://ipu.ac.in/academics/annoucemain.htm

DU is the best university...................
you can also get forms from form centre.
12th April 2011, 04:15 AM
babydoll

Hello friend,
You can get all the application form from the head post office of your city by paying cash or DD. You can also collect it from bank.
Otherwise you can download all the application form from the official website of the mentioned college/university.
For Delhi university you can visit www.du.ac.in
For IPU you can visit the site www.ipu.ac.in
For Jamia university visit the site www.jmi.nic.in
12th April 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

from where to get the form for b.ed from ip university??
26th April 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me from which bank to get the form for b.ed from ip university?
20th May 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to do b.ed regular course. could u plz tell me from where can i do the regular course.plz give entrance exam detail also. i live in dwarka,new delhi.
from sunayna
19th June 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

whats the eligibility for b.ed from jamia
10th June 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Which university is better for b.ed programme ip or du and also some best colleges in Delhi for b.ed programme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?