23rd January 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure to do B.Ed from Jamia University being a Science Graduate?

I am a science graduate and want to do BEd from JAMIA UNIVERSITY. Plz, tell about entrance and fee struc

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get admission in PGD in Environmental Science being a postgraduate in Life Science? Fee structure of course and date of entrance exam?
  3. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  4. How can I join M.E after doing B.E?
  5. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Phil in Computer Science in Madras University? Detailed information and fee expenses? -- [New]
  6. Detailed information, examination date and tips to prepare for B.Sc entrance exam of Jamia Milia Islamia?
  7. Fee structure of BDS course offering by JMI Delhi?
  8. Date of the entrance test of MSW in Jamia Milia Islamia? What is the eligibility for the entrance test? What is the fee structure of it?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences?
  10. When can I join Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this? Fee structure for this course?
  11. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for BCA course in IP University? Fee structure for this course? List of Colleges offering this course under IP University?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  13. How to take admission in masters of Arts in English from Jamia Milia Islamia
  14. Which SAP course would be better for me? Fee structure and other related details?
  15. List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?
  16. When will the B.Ed entrance exam be held in Lucknow? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  17. What is SRM university fee structure?
  18. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
24th January 2012, 11:52 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure to do B.Ed from Jamia University being a Science Graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a science graduate and want to do BEd from JAMIA UNIVERSITY. Plz, tell about entrance and fee struc
The entrance exam of jamia Milia University is not yet notified.

For B. Ed, the course fee is Rs. 5470/-.

Please keep visiting their website: http://jmi.ac.in/studyatjamia/admissionandnotification/latest/1
27th July 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure to do B.Ed from Jamia University being a Science Graduate?

hi sir. my self kadak khan from gwalior m.p. i'm pasaout LL.B i want admission LLM plz tell way. and my con. no. 09098883800
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?