18th April 2011, 12:21 PM
moupriyaa

From where to get good quality online study material for GATE exam for free?

From where do I get good quality online complete study material of GATE and also appear for mock tests free of cost?

30th May 2011, 06:59 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: From where to get good quality online study material for GATE exam for free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moupriyaa View Post
From where do I get good quality online complete study material of GATE and also appear for mock tests free of cost?
Its tough to find free material Online that too of High quality I myself tried for it but its really tough than what i thought

the creators of the books specially designed for GATE like competitive entrance exams are very highly copyrighted by them

the online available material are only for their promotional purposes even the trusted sites like google.books doesn't keep full version in its page

just a brief of the book is provided or some of the pages in the middle are skipped off

So it is better not to waste time for this and get a good book available in the book markets

the second hand book market is also giving its services to the students who are financially not that good enough to buy books with 1000's of rupees

get some good books from service sources like Libraries of your college or city or like and get well with it.

Do your preparation sincerely with the books available for you

Coming to Mock test

yes you can participate with the mock tests for free of cost some foundations will announce their mock test but do not expect the standard of paper to be high they will conduct free mock test only for their promotional purposes

Keep all these in mind

Act wise while taking a decision

Regards

~A~
30th May 2011, 07:24 PM
RAJ.R

Arrow Re: From where to get good quality online study material for GATE exam for free?

you can Get 1000s of Questions about your gate entrance in
www.onestopgate.com,
www.gateforum.com
www.tcyonline.com
gatestudymaterial.blogspot.com
in.answers.yahoo.com
www.grockit.com
30th May 2011, 08:08 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: From where to get good quality online study material for GATE exam for free?

Hi friend,

The following is the link which will give you all the details about GATE

exam and also its study material.

http://www.onestopgate.com/gate-study-material/
30th May 2011, 09:20 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to get good quality online study material for GATE exam for free?

hi,
you want to appear GATE thats good because it is very tough exam.

if you get a very good score then you get admissioned in IIT or NIIT.
ok you have very good prepare for this.
you required some material:--

i give you some advice .
that you go to some good institution like IIT forum.
there you got mterial.
and also you give some practice test for GATE through net.

BEST OF LUCK FOR GATE.......
30th May 2011, 09:23 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to get good quality online study material for GATE exam for free?

hi,
you want to appear GATE thats good because it is very tough exam.

if you get a very good score then you get admissioned in IIT or NIIT.
ok you have very good prepare for this.
you required some material:--

i give you some advice .
that you go to some good institution like IIT forum.
there you got mterial.
and also you give some practice test for GATE through net.

BEST OF LUCK FOR GATE.......
30th May 2011, 09:42 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

These are some sites on GATE related content

www.onestopgate.com
www.humsurfer.com
www.questionpaper.in

you can also download a lot of content from this site itself.
30th May 2011, 11:53 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

You can refer the nptel link, this materials are from iit's

http://www.nptel.iitm.ac.in/

If you need any video lectures, then go to

youtube.com/iit

these are the videos by iit professors.
15th September 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

good institution for gate in coimbatore
21st November 2011, 06:23 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Its tough to find free material Online that too of High quality I myself tried for it but its really tough than what i thought

the creators of the books specially designed for GATE like competitive entrance exams are very highly copyrighted by them

the online available material are only for their promotional purposes even the trusted sites like google.books doesn't keep full version in its page

just a brief of the book is provided or some of the pages in the middle are skipped off

So it is better not to waste time for this and get a good book available in the book markets

the second hand book market is also giving its services to the students who are financially not that good enough to buy books with 1000's of rupees

get some good books from service sources like Libraries of your college or city or like and get well with it.

Do your preparation sincerely with the books available for you

Coming to Mock test

yes you can participate with the mock tests for free of cost some foundations will announce their mock test but do not expect the standard of paper to be high they will conduct free mock test only for their promotional purposes
29th June 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

am doing civil engineering in Coimbatore and am the first graduate in my family and I want to prepare for gate exam. I don't have anyone to guide me properly. I want to know from where and how I can get best books for gate exam. please help me out . I want to know how to prepare for this exam also.
16th October 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

BEST MATERIAL AND COACHING CENTER IN TAMIL NADU FOR CIVIL ENGG?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?