17th July 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best institute offering PG in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from Apollo Hospital and Indiacan

Sir/Mam i am a Bsc-MLT graduate want to go for post graduation in clinical nutrtion and dietics from apploo hospital & indiacan want to know if its good for my career or which are the best institute offering this course with placement assistance waiting for ur answer please do reply !!!

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. Will I get a good job in hospital after completing BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  3. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  4. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics -- [New]
  5. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  6. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar
  7. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  8. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  9. Can I do masters in Bio-chemistry after completion of Graduation in foods and nutrition?
  10. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  11. Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?
  12. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  13. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics or Diploma in Dietetics?
  14. Which courses can I choose after 12th? I am a computer science student -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which government colleges offer MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  16. What to do after BSc clinical nutrition and dietetics other than MSc
  17. How to do Ph.D online after completing MSc Nutrition and Dietetics course
  18. Can I join Indian Navy after B.Sc?
16th October 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best institute offering PG in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from Apollo Hospital and Indiacan

i have completed my bachelors in nutrition and food technology.Am i eligible to do masters in food processing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?