8th March 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

From where to get the medical entrance test form after passing 12th in Gujarati medium?

pl for medical entrance test form after 12th guj medium...please give me the tipcs

Related Questions:
  1. What's the Eligibility Criteria for Common Entrance test(Admission in Medical Branch) & PMT this year? Is it compulsory to give Exam for getting admission in medical colleges of Gujarat?
  2. Books to be referred for commerce exam?
  3. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).
  4. List of good franchisee for GUJCET(Engineering and Medical) in Gujarati as well as English medium?
  5. Can I do B.Ed in Pune after B.E in Gujarati or Hindi Medium after passing B.E computer engineering?
  6. Suitable books in Gujarati Medium to prepare for JEE Main? -- [New]
  7. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium). -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I appear for M.Phil exam in Gujarati Medium?
  9. List of Books(Gujarati Medium) for Preparation of State Eligibility test (Commerce)?
  10. How may i get Question paper set of 12th Science(Gujarati Medium)?
  11. Is it right to Give NET for getting Ph.D in Painting(Gujarati Medium) from SNDT Pune?
  12. Am I Eligible to do B.A from IGNOU? I've just Passed S.S.C (Gujarati Medium) in Bhuj.
  13. Best Boarding school in Rajkot at Gujarat for 11th and 12th?
  14. Should I fill the medical entrance exams form this year? I am passing out 12th in next year but still I have not prepared for medical entrance exam
  15. Is there any entrance test for LLB after passing 12th non medical?
  16. Best Gujarati medium science faculty boarding school in Rajkot, Gujarat
  17. Gujarati and Sanskrit Last 5 years question papers?
  18. Commerce books for B.Com in Gujarati Medium?

15th November 2012, 12:59 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Smile Re: From where to get the medical entrance test form after passing 12th in Gujarati medium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pl for medical entrance test form after 12th guj medium...please give me the tipcs
Dear,

From 2013 on wards like engineering there will be a single entrance test for medical also. NEET is the exam that you need to write and qualify in order to get admission in reputed medical colleges of india and top medial colleges of your state.

You can write this exam in gujarati language also. Basically it will be in english but you can opt gijarati from 11 optional languages.

Best of luck!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?