5th December 2011, 04:03 PM
Swapnil Sree

Should I fill the medical entrance exams form this year? I am passing out 12th in next year but still I have not prepared for medical entrance exam

i m passing out 12th next year and hav not yet studied anything 4 entrance.... should i fill the entrance form this year or the next year???
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for this years medical entrance exam? If there is single entrance test then do we have to fill the application form like earlier? Date of exam notification?
  2. Which exams to give inorder to get a seat for MBBS in St Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur? Do they offer online entrance exam? When to fill up the form? How much is the marks requirement in 12th?
  3. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When will NEET start in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Which government medical entrance exams forms can be filled online?
  6. How much percentage is needed in PUC to get admission in MBBS college?
  7. When and how to obtain NEET medical entrance exam forms? Other medical entrance exams with dates of forms and where to buy?
  8. Will I be applicable for medical entrance exam after passing 12th
  9. Which board is apt to choose for becoming a Doctor?
  10. Whether WBJEE medical is now AIPMT?
  11. Eligibility for medical entrance exam after writing betterment exam in 12th? -- [New]
  12. Medical question papers for entrance exams?
  13. Entrance exams after 12th other than Medical, IIT and NISER? Should I appear in entrance exams at later stage after 12th?
  14. From where to get medical entrance form? How to fill the form? Last date to submit the form?
  15. Is there any medical entrance exam in the 1st week of May? List of upcoming medical entrance exams?
  16. What is the difference between NEET and AIPMT?
  17. Date to fill the entrance exam form for PGT/TGT entrance exam?
  18. Date of sale of the medical entrance exam form?
18th June 2012, 09:45 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Should I fill the medical entrance exams form this year? I am passing out 12th in next year but still I have not prepared for medical entrance exam

You should start your preparation right now onward for your entrance exam.You should fill form for some medical entrance exam like AIPMT,JIPMER,medical test conducted by State.Appearance in this exams will give you an idea of the competition level and will also make you realize the areas in which you have to work hard.It will also give you confidence to face such kind of atmosphere in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?