7th December 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I Eligible to do B.A from IGNOU? I've just Passed S.S.C (Gujarati Medium) in Bhuj.

I am Mr. Viram. I am just S.S.C pass in Gujarati medium in Bhuj. I want to restart my study with IGNOU. So can i take an admissioin in it. I want to do it externally.

My Contact No is- 9898471541

E-Mail- [email protected]

2nd March 2012, 02:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I Eligible to do B.A from IGNOU? I've just Passed S.S.C (Gujarati Medium) in Bhuj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Mr. Viram. I am just S.S.C pass in Gujarati medium in Bhuj. I want to restart my study with IGNOU. So can i take an admissioin in it. I want to do it externally.

My Contact No is- 9898471541

E-Mail- [email protected]
Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized board can always pursue Bachelor Degree program from Indira Gandhi National Open University.

The University offers all kinds of courses including bachelors degree program in all streams. To be eligible for the courses offered at bachelors level, candidates do not need to qualify any kind of entrance examination and neither there is any percentage criteria in the senior secondary level of examination, which means if the candidate has passed the qualifying exam, he/she will be eligible to pursue bachelors degree program, irrespective of the marks secured in the same.

For complete information, refer to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University.

www.ignou.ac.in
13th February 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I Eligible to do B.A from IGNOU? I've just Passed S.S.C (Gujarati Medium) in Bhuj.

iam a ITI pass. can i join IGNOU to pursue BA?
11th March 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my sslc ,can i join any graduation
2nd December 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I passed my s s s in gujrati medium can I join ignou for h s c
14th June 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I did pass s.s.s in haryana board i want to b.a in hindi,urdu,punjabi,english.
Plz advise me what to do for ba
24th July 2014, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am Sachin dave from bhuj.I am 9th pass in gujrati medium now I want study for graduation so is that possible please give me reply my email address is [email protected]. and my cell number is 7567551636
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?