2nd November 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

From where to get the prospectus of special class railway apprentices examination?

from where i get d prospectus of special class railway apprentices examination

3rd November 2011, 07:41 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: From where to get the prospectus of special class railway apprentices examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
From where to get the prospectus of special class railway apprentices examination?

You can get the same from the post offices . For more details please see below

SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination and is conducted by UPSC every year.

SCRA examination notification for this year:
  • Issue of application form from 15th Oct 2011 to 14th Nov 2011.
  • Exam Date- 29th Jan 2012.

Procedure to Apply for SCRA

you can apply SCRA both

For Online form filling please visit http://www.upsconline.nic.in

For offline form filling ,you will have to purchase the application from your nearest post office and fill it strictly according to the notification and instruction .Notifications are published in the official website of UPSC that is http://www.upsc.gov.in and Employement news .

Please see the Eligibility Criteria for SCRA

Education qualification:-
  • Candidate should have complete 12th class with PCM stream from any recognized university.

Age limit:
  • Age should be between 17 to 21 years.

With Regards
ravik1214
4th November 2011, 03:18 AM
avinashkiitian
Banned

Default Re: From where to get the prospectus of special class railway apprentices examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Application Form of SCRA Examination.

The upcoming Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) Examination will be held on the 29th January 2012. This examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the recruitment of candidates in the mechanical department of the Indian Railway. To appear in the SCRA exam you need the following criteria.

Educational Qualification :~ pass 12th class with PCM from a recognize board.

The last date of receipt of application form is 21th November 2011. You can obtained the application from from the head post office of your city. I have attached the notification of the SCRA-2012 exam please click on the below attached notice and read it carefully. You can also apply online on the official website of the UPSC. For apply online application CLICK HERE....!!!!. For any more information about the SCRA examination please visit UPSC website :~ http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scra2012_eng.pdf(82.1 KB, 105 views)
12th November 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the prospectus of special class railway apprentices examination?

If the class 12 result is not declared , can i appear in exam held in january 2012
16th December 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

when do i get my admit card for SCRA exam 2012?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?