12th January 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering specialization course in Audiology?

I am anENT surgeon.MBBS.,DLO.Iwant to do specialization in audiology.I want to know the colleges offering the same

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology through distance education?
  2. How to join BSc in Audiology and Speech Therapy?
  3. When will be the admission to audiology and speech therapy course?
  4. Information regarding list of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy? Job Prospects after completion of this course?
  5. List of colleges in AP offering M.Tech specialization of VLSI and Embedded System?
  6. Procedure to do ENT specialization after doing BDS? Which are those colleges offering the same?
  7. List of Universities and Colleges in India offering BASLP in Distance Learning approved by RCI?
  8. Best specialization to choose in M.Tech after passing EEE? Colleges offering the same?
  9. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy in Karnataka?
  10. Application procedure of Audiology Courses in Delhi?
  11. In which college can I do distance education diploma in audiology and speech therapy?
  12. Universities in India offering masters degree in Linguistics and Psychology? I have completed Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
  13. Diploma in audiology and speech therapy: Colleges, Course Duration, Future Jobs Prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for Ph.D in HR or Management after doing MBA with specialization in HR and Marketing? Colleges offering the degree?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Audiology/Speech Pathology for an M.Tech holder and Assistant Professor? -- [New]
  16. Names of the colleges that are offering MBA with IT specialization?
  17. Procedure to take up Human Resource Management Specialization?
  18. Diploma course in hearing listing & speech (D.H.L.S.) - Course Details, Fee Structure, Duration, Entrance Exams?
16th December 2011, 12:04 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Colleges offering specialization course in Audiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am anENT surgeon.MBBS.,DLO.Iwant to do specialization in audiology.I want to know the colleges offering the same
A candidate can apply for the specialization course in Audiology after the completion of B.Sc and in M.Sc which is a 2 year course.
There are various colleges in India in which you can apply for the specialization
course in Audiology.

Below is the list of some top colleges is given in which you can apply:

> Postgraduate institute of medical education and research, chandigarh

> All india institute of medical sciences, new delhi

> Gujrat university, gujrat

> University of Mumbai, MG fort, Mumbai

> University of Mumbai, ali yavar jung national institute for the hearing
handicapped, Mumbai

> TN medical college, Mumbai

> University of osmania, hydrabad

> University of mysore, Karnataka

> Rajiv Gandhi university of health sciences, Karnataka

> Manipal academy of higher education, manipal

> Karturba Gandhi medical college, manipal

> Institute of nursing, mangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?