22nd January 2010, 01:08 PM
amit sah

From where to get the study material for Mechanical Engineering online for CSP preparation?

Can anyone tell me from where i get the study material for mechanical engineering online for the preparation of CSP 2010 exam.

21st March 2011, 10:31 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: From where to get the study material for Mechanical Engineering online for CSP preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit sah View Post
Can anyone tell me from where i get the study material for mechanical engineering online for the preparation of CSP 2010 exam.
Dear friend you can take on-line help from this website and also take study-material from this website.............

1.MADE-EASY DELHI

2.IES ACADEMY

these are very reputed institute in INDIA and you can take study material on-line from this website..........

you can give today order they give you all materials with-in 15 days...........

these institute are very good institute for study material............

that's why you can take help from this institute from this institute immediately..............

you can download from internet directly if you give the order then he give to you all study material send to you...............
21st March 2011, 09:06 PM
tannu90

Default Re: From where to get the study material for Mechanical Engineering online for CSP preparation?

dear friend this site provide series test for the student i think it is good for your studies please check it http://www.wiziq.com/tests/mechanical-engineering
15th October 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the study material for Mechanical Engineering online for CSP preparation?

How to get study materials from brilliant tutorial for GATE 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?