12th September 2011, 02:51 AM
lucky kumar91

How should I start my preparation for PSU? From where to purchase the study material?

i am in 3rd year engg student in ECE.
i hav decided to go in public sector , can u please tell me, how should i start my preparation , i mean what kind of study material shud i study.
i mean from where shud i purchase the study material.
i am living in pune, and i hav already joined GATEFORUM.
plz reply soon i m confused...

Related Questions:
  1. Best books for PSU exam preparation? Study material to crack PSU exam?
  2. What kind of material is required for preparation for PSU exam?
  3. How to start my preparation with the book "IES made easy"?
  4. How to get the free study material to prepare for BHEL?
  5. In what manner should I start preparation for IES exam? Should I refer college books?
  6. How to start preparation for CAT Exam? Tips to prepare for this Exam? Where to get study material for this Exam? Which is the best Coaching Institute for this Exam?
  7. How to start preparation for PSU exam? From where to start for it?
  8. How to start preparation for Indian Forest Services? From where to get the study material?
  9. How to start preparation for PSU exams like BEL, SAIL, NTPC? Books to be referred?
  10. Study material for preparation for both prelims and mains of Civil Services?
  11. How to prepare for PSU exam after completing MBA degree? What is the procedure to start the preparation?
  12. How to become IAS official after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in electrical and electronics engineering? Study material for preparation? -- [New]
  13. Which institute's study material is best for PSU exam for computers?
  14. Can I start preparation for PSU exam after passing B.Tech 2nd year
  15. How to prepare for PSU? What material should I refer? When will the form be issued?
  16. How to practice for GRE exam to score high marks? What steps should be taken?
  17. Sequence of study of subjects for preparation of PSU or GATE? Amount of questions asked in each subject? Which subject is considered to be more important for preparation of PSU?
  18. From where to get GATE study material? -- [Most Discussed]
28th April 2012, 09:56 PM
Sandy95011

Default Re: How should I start my preparation for PSU? From where to purchase the study material?

[B][COLOR="Red"]After B.Tech in ECE , you have lots of scope in govt sector like BSNL , MTNL , DRDO , SAIL , BHEL , BALCO ,State Electricity Board , Airport Authority of India Ltd , GAIL , BARC ,ISRO , ONGC ,NTPC etc.

Also you are eligible for off-campus of TCS ,CTS ,IBM ,WIPRO ,HP,ACCENTURE ,
INFOSYS etc.

If you have to go for higher study . Then the options are JRF , SRF , MS ,MBA , M-TECH ,PHD etc.

But you must be qualify in GATE or MAT or CAT exam and your academic marks should be above 60% for applicable above higher study.

All the Best (^_^)

12th June 2012, 12:42 PM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: How should I start my preparation for PSU? From where to purchase the study material?

i am in 3rd year engg student in ECE.
i hav decided to go in public sector , can u please
tell me, how should i start my preparation , i
mean what kind of study material shud i study.
i mean from where shud i purchase the study
material. i am living in pune, and i hav already joined
GATEFORUM.
plz reply soon i m confused...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?