9th October 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the study material for probationary exam

am from tirupur. in my home town not founded a well coaching class for BANK Po exam. for the coaching have to touch coimbatore city its too far for me take of clasess. so that planned for own study. can u suggest me material should follow for the exams?

21st December 2012, 12:18 PM
Vishal_13
Member+

Default Re: Where to get the study material for probationary exam

Probationary Officers Exam Study Material

Although Bank PO Exam is not considered the toughest job entrance exam in India, it still requires thorough preparation from the aspirants. Therefore, preparation is a key aspect in order to crack the entrance exam. In fact, books can help you a great deal in Bank PO Exam preparation. Here is the list of some books which you can read for Bank PO Exam.

For Quantitative Aptitude:

‘Quantitative Aptitude For competitive exams’ - Abhijit Guha
‘Quantitative Analysis’ - R.S. Agarwal

For Mathematics

You can read O.P. Agarwal’s book that is worth to prepare for Mathematics section.

For Reasoning

‘A Text book on Data Interpretation and Logical reasoning’ - Arun Sharma

For English Grammar

Wren and Martin
Essential of Grammar by Oxford Publication
‘Ever Latest General Knowledge’ - Verma and khanna

For General Knowledge/General Studies

NCERT Books
Chronicle
Pratiyogita Darpan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?