1st October 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Study material to prepare for RBI Grade B exam?

I am preparing for RBI grade B exam and looking for study material for the above said purpose. if there any material available on net please suggess me the link for downloading.

Also suggess me some good books to study the entire syllebus for phase1 n phase 2

thanking you
ARUN KUMAR

27th February 2012, 01:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study material to prepare for RBI Grade B exam?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR RBI B EXAM

i) A First Class Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade OR

ii) A Second Class Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade OR

iii) A Doctorate Degree with 50% marks in Master’s Degree or equivalent grade OR

iv) Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor’s Degree OR

v) A Post Graduate Diploma in Management /MBA qualification from institutions recognized by Government of India/ University Grants Commission, with Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree.

I have attached the Question Paper of RBI B exam.So please check it out.This Paper are really helpful for you.

19th April 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material to prepare for RBI Grade B exam?

respected sir,plz tell me the exam of rbi for the post of assistant on 29 april wl of hoe many hours..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?