22nd December 2018, 06:34 PM
singhnehal05

From where and how can I get education loan for pursuing CMA course?

I want to pursue CMA but financial background is weak. I want to get a loan to complete my education in CMA , will I get a loan for this? I have just passed the 12th standard. From where and how can I get loan for this?

12th February 2019, 09:01 PM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: From where and how can I get education loan for pursuing CMA course?

Education loan is for the students who are unable to pay their education fees.
You are eligible to get educational loan to complete your education in CMA.
For that you have to apply in a bank for educational loan. Following are the documents required while applying for education loan.

Documents Required-

Duly Filled Application Form.
Mark Sheet of last qualifying Exam.
Proof of admission, scholarship, etc.
Schedule of expenses.
2 passport size photographs.
PAN Card of student and co-borrower.
Aadhaar Card of student and co-borrower.
Co- borrower's bank account statement for past 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?