22nd February 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get an education loan while pursuing US CMA course?

I am 32 years old and completed my B.Com through correspondence from karnataka state open university and working as a medical representative and I want to pursue US CMA course and am I eligible for educational loan and what are all the documents needed?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to get an Education Loan to study Certified Management Accountant course?
  3. Will any bank provide educational loan for doing CMA foundation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get Education Loan for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  5. Possibility to get an education loan for CA IPCC and CMA Intermediate courses? Which bank is good for it? -- [New]
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  8. Where is the institute in Kashmir to study CMA course? Procedure of admission and fee structure? Can I get an education loan for it?
  9. Am I eligible to get educational loan for B.E after scoring 54 percentage marks in diploma mechanical engineering?
  10. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  11. whether CMA are also eligible to sit in NET conducted by UGC? Whether a Cost and Management Accountant is eligible for any exemption in NET?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  13. Is it possible to convert a Personal Loan to an Education Loan?
  14. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  17. How to get interest subsidy from IOB for education loan?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
24th February 2017, 08:42 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get an education loan while pursuing US CMA course?

Yes, you are eligible to get the loan for CMA course. It is better to apply in government banks you have to show your academic certificates, parent income certificate, bona fide certificate from the institute. This will be enough to provide documents for demanding education loan.
24th February 2017, 09:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get an education loan while pursuing US CMA course?

First of all you need to secure confirm admission at the said university or institute and then apply for education loan with the help of admission documents. If you have a guarantor or have a good income, then you can surely apply for such loans.

For study abroad normally the costs are high and you may also need collateral security to get your loan sanctioned. Therefore, get your admission confirmed and apply the bank of your choice.
27th March 2018, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to get an educational loan from rural bank while pursuing us cma corse?
29th May 2021, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Will any bank provide educational loan for doing CMA USA course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?