10th February 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification requirement for the post of Junior Engineer released by SSC?

I have completed Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Am I eligible for the post of Junior Engineer released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC)?

12th February 2019, 01:43 PM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: Educational qualification requirement for the post of Junior Engineer released by SSC?

No you are not eligible for the SSC JE.
As per official notification released by SSC you need to have either diploma or degree in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical.
Electronics and communication engineers are not eligible for SSC Junior Engineer exam 2019.
12th February 2019, 09:00 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Educational qualification requirement for the post of Junior Engineer released by SSC?

The requirements to apply for Junior Engineer exam conducted by SSC:

Academic qualification: Degree or diploma in engineering from a recognized university or institute.

Age limit: 18-32 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

You can apply for SSC JE exam after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?