30th June 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to apply for an Education Loan from same Bank if pursuing B.Tech through SBI Education Loan?

Hello Sir,
I am doing B.Tech through the Education Loan
given by State Bank of India. I want to apply for
M.Tech course and for M.Tech I also want
to apply for an Education Loan. So, I want to
know that I have to apply for the Education Loan from
the same Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  2. Is it necessary to apply for an Education Loan from same Bank if pursuing B.Tech through SBI Education Loan? -- [New]
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  4. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan if pursuing B.E. 1st semester?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  15. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  16. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  17. Possibility to change Personal Loan into Education Loan if applied in SBI to study B.Tech?
  18. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
30th June 2015, 08:20 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to apply for an Education Loan from same Bank if pursuing B.Tech through SBI Education Loan?

No it is not necessary for you to apply for the Loan of your M.Tech from the same Bank.
You can apply for your Loan to any Bank who is willing to give you the Loan.
You just need to provide the required documents for your Loan to get sanctioned.
There is no problem in you applying for a Loan in a different Bank for this Educational Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?