10th January 2019, 06:21 PM
subnil anuragi

From where and how can I take admission in LLB after engineering course?

Now, I'm in my final year of Civil Engineering. After this I want to study LLB. Am I eligible for LLB being from engineering background? If yes, then from where can I pursue LLB? How to apply for it?

15th January 2019, 06:47 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where and how can I take admission in LLB after engineering course?

You are eligible to get admission in LLB course after completion of bachelor course. It is three year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no eligibility to appear for the examination to get admission in the course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission.
15th January 2019, 09:17 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where and how can I take admission in LLB after engineering course?

There are many universities like Delhi University, B.R Ambedkar University etc which offer Bachelor's degree in law for graduates. It is a three years duration course for candidates who have already done bachelor's degree.

Candidate needs to apply for entrance exam of university in which they are interested and crack exam for admission in LLB course. They need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.
15th January 2019, 11:22 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor of Legislative Law. It is three year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to appear for the examination.

So, you are eligible to get admission after the bachelor degree in engineering from a recognised university.
15th January 2019, 07:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor in Law course and the required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor course.

Entrance examination is conducted by most of the institutes for admission in three year course.

Candidates in final year of bachelor degree are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course. So, to get detail about admission visit at official website of institute.
15th January 2019, 08:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification required to do LLB course is bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, as per your qualification, you are eligible to do the LLB course.

To get admission in good universities , you need to qualify CLAT examination . Delhi University conduct their own entrance test to give admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?