17th January 2017, 05:09 PM

Can a Civil Engineering student pursue LLB Correspondence course? What is the procedure of admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Tech in Civil Engineering and now I want to pursue LLB correspondence course so I want to know can a Civil Engineering student pursue LLB Correspondence course? What is the procedure of admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure to study correspondence LLB for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.A.?
  4. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. Can I pursue LLB Correspondence course at the age of fifty years?
  6. Is it possible to do LLB through correspondence from UP?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Whats is the procedure to get admission in LLB course? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to do LLB in correspondence mode from IGNOU?
  9. How to get admission in LLB correspondence from IGNOU?
  10. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  11. Can I do LLB correspondence course after B.E PROD and Engineering with first class?
  12. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB?
  13. Is it possible to complete LLB graduation course from distance education?
  14. Can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission for the course?
  15. Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  17. From where should i join distance learning program in LLB along with my regular CS course? Is it beneficial?
  18. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
18th January 2017, 11:37 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a Civil Engineering student pursue LLB Correspondence course? What is the procedure of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Tech in Civil Engineering and now I want to pursue LLB correspondence course so I want to know can a Civil Engineering student pursue LLB Correspondence course? What is the procedure of admission? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for LLB course after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering course. Any Graduate students who have completed with 50% of marks are eligible to apply. You need to qualify in the CLAT entrance examination in Oder to get admission.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for LLB course.
19th January 2017, 01:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Civil Engineering student pursue LLB Correspondence course? What is the procedure of admission?

Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream are eligible to pursue LLB course. As you have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering, so you are eligible to pursue LLB. But, I would prefer not to go for LLB through correspondence. Because, the correspondence degree is not recognized by the Bar Council of India and is not valid to practice in court. However, in order to get admission at first you have to appear for CLAT examination and there is no age limit for that. Then according to the merit you have to choose an institute and apply there. Next you have to submit the documents required with the fees and follow the next steps as directed by the respective institute.
19th January 2017, 08:48 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Yes, a graduate from engineering background can pursue LLB after B.tech. The minimum percentage of marks required is 50% in graduation and 12th standard from a recognized board.
You need to give an exam of CLAT to get into LLB course. Once you are selected,you can get admission via councelling
19th January 2017, 10:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely a Civil Engineering Graduate can opt for LLB course, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the LLB course.
Since you have completed your Graduation, you are very much eligible to pursue LLB course.
Candidates must have to qualify in CLAT examination in order to get admission under the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?