23rd January 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Whats is the procedure to get admission in LLB course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and now I want to pursue LLB course so I want to know am I eligible to pursue LLB course after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Whats is the procedure to get admission in LLB course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  2. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  3. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  4. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  5. Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in LLB 3 years course after completing graduation with 40% marks?
  7. Is engineering diploma with experience equivalent to degree? LLB admission after diploma in Engineering with 10 years of experience?
  8. Can a Civil Engineering student pursue LLB Correspondence course? What is the procedure of admission?
  9. Can I pursue LLB Distance Education after completing BE in Electronics and Communication and MBA in Marketing? Which is the best University for pursuing LLB Distance Education?
  10. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB?
  11. What is the procedure to pursue LLB after completing MA and MBA (HM) 2 years course? -- [New]
  12. How to become a Lawyer if I am 20 years old -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for admission in LLB having 66% in 12th and 64% in DCA?
  14. Can I do LLB after completing DECE? How to approach for it?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue five years Integrated LLB course after completing class 10th and 12th from Private?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  17. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  18. Eligibility for LLB from IGNOU? Details of taking admission?
26th January 2017, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Whats is the procedure to get admission in LLB course?

No, you are not eligible to pursue LLB course after completion of your B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering course from a recognised university. To be eligible to pursue LLB course, you should have passed B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Com examination from a recognised university. Candidates who are interested to take admission in LLB course need to appear in CLAT examination. So, being a B.Tech graduate, you are not eligible to pursue LLB course.
27th January 2017, 07:14 PM
Sargeant
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Whats is the procedure to get admission in LLB course?

There are few facts you should know admission to law universities and other required eligibility criteria:

As per your qualification mentioned you are already a graduated student and LLB is also a undergraduate course. So in order to get admission in law colleges you have to start from beginning.

It is three years degree course and many university provide integrated five years course (graduation and post graduation).
For LLB course, candidate should have to clear 12th with minimum 50% from recognized board or any equivalent qualification.

[
B]
Candidate have to clear Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) or their is other entrance called LSAT(Law School Admission Council), it is exam for students who wish to take admission in universities worldwide. But candidate must have to secure valid score and most importantly candidate should not exceed 20 and LSAT its 21 years of age.[/B]

11th January 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Tech in Electrical Engineering and now I want to pursue LLB course so I want to know am I eligible to pursue LLB course after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Whats is the procedure to get admission in LLB course? Please answer as soon as possible.
My mail id [email protected]
Source
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?