13th September 2012, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Where to join electronics engineering course in Navi Mumbai?

hi..
i have completed my EXTC diploma with 70% in 2009. There after i do job now 1year go. now i want to join some course related to electronics. please suggest me which course i want to join? And in Navi Mumbai where will be available?

Related Questions:
  1. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  2. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  3. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai where can I can do diploma in Electronics external?
  4. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  5. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  6. Which college is better for BBA among IP univeristy, Bharati Vidyapeeth and Navi Mumbai?
  7. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  8. List of institutes in mumbai or navi mumbai for doing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Names of the institutes in Navi Mumbai that I can take after completing electronics course?
  10. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  11. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  12. Which are the SSC/HSC schools in Navi Mumbai?
  13. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  14. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  15. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  16. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  17. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? -- [New]
  18. List of institutes in Navi Mumbai for diploma in civil engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?