12th February 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Where is the NDA exam centre located in Kochi?

Could u please tell me Where is the NDA exam centre located in Kochi?

10th February 2012, 04:14 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where is the NDA exam centre located in Kochi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Could u please tell me Where is the NDA exam centre located in Kochi?
Its very Difficult for me to Provide you the Examination Center of NDA Located in Kochi, I can only tell you the examination center code of Kochi, Because there are various examination center of NDA in Kochi and you will get the correct Information when you received your Admit Card.

The examination center name and Location is properly mentioned in the admit card, You only mentioned examination center code and city at the time of filling the application form.

KOCHI : 24 (Code)

For this year NDA (I) Examination Notification was already declared and the last date of apply for this examination was already over.

So, If you have missed the chance in this time then please wait for Next NDA (II) Examination Notification.

To apply for NDA Examination you need to complete your 12Th examination and your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years and if you need more information about NDA, then please check official website :

upsc.gov.in
10th February 2012, 05:06 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

There are various examination centre for NDA in Kochi, so it is difficult to provide the name of exam centre but you can get the exact location of exam centre on receipt of Admit Card as it is properly mentioned there.

The code Kochi exam centre is 24.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appearing for the final 12th exam or passed from any stream from a recognised Central/State Board with good physical fitness is eligible to apply for NDA.

The process of registration for NDA-I has already been completed the exam will be held on 15.04.2012.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in
12th March 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

NDA EXAMINATION CENTRES IN TRIVANDRUM
17th March 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

where will be the examination center in andhra pradesh..??
8th April 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Application status of reg id:11208783042 for national defence academy & naval academy
12th April 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

if i din't get a admit card what should i do
14th April 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

if i din't get a admit card what should i do????????????
27th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Where is the exam centre located in Kochi
5th August 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Plz... tell me about negative mark in NDA
11th August 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

by giving my registration id can i find my exam centre located in kochi?
11th August 2012, 11:07 PM
07vidhi

hello,
Its very Difficult for me to Provide you the Examination Center of NDA Located in Kochi, I can only tell you the examination center code of Kochi, Because there are various examination center of NDA in Kochi and you will get the correct Information when you received your Admit Card.

The examination center name and Location is properly mentioned in the admit card, You only mentioned examination center code and city at the time of filling the application form.

KOCHI : 24 (Code)

For this year NDA (I) Examination Notification was already declared and the last date of apply for this examination was already over.

So, If you have missed the chance in this time then please wait for Next NDA (II) Examination Notification.

To apply for NDA Examination you need to complete your 12Th examination and your age should between 16.5 to 19 Years and if you need more information about NDA, then please check official website :
upsc.gov.in

regards
vidh
12th August 2012, 12:44 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,

There are various examination centre for NDA in Kochi, so it is difficult to provide the name of exam centre but you can get the exact location of exam centre on receipt of Admit Card as it is properly mentioned there.

The code Kochi exam centre is 24.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appearing for the final 12th exam or passed from any stream from a recognised Central/State Board with good physical fitness is eligible to apply for NDA.

The process of registration for NDA-I has already been completed the exam will be held on 15.04.2012.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in

regards
vidhi
11th August 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Where is the exam in kochi and date and time of the nda exam in 2013
4th September 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Where is the NDA exam center in kochi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?