7th June 2010, 05:42 PM
seenivasakan

Where shall I get the counseling application form of TANCET MBA exam? Where to send the form?

i wrote tancet exam for mba.Where shall i get the counselling application and to which address should i send the counselling application.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in TANCET to study MBA course? When the application form will be released?
  2. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  3. Who will issue the application form of TANCET counselling? From where I will get the application form? Issue date of TANCET result?
  4. From where to buy TANCET application form?
  5. When the application form of TANCET(MBA) will be published? Last 10 years solved question papers and Date of this entrance exam? -- [New]
  6. Date of TANCET MBA results? Procedure to apply for counseling? From where can we get the counseling form? Last date to submit the form? How much to pay for the form?
  7. Last date of sale of TANCET counseling application form?
  8. From where to buy TANCET application form? Last date of application for the exam and model paper of the test?
  9. Am I eligible to get a seat in PSG after scoring 44.167 in TANCET? When will I get the M.E application counseling form?
  10. Date of Issue of TANCET MBA application form?
  11. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  12. Tancet form issue date for MBA?
  13. Date of issue of Anna University TANCET counseling application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of issue of TANCET MBA counseling form?
  15. What is the date of publish of TANCET exam application form
  16. How should I get the TANCET MBA application form?
  17. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  18. From where to get TANCET counseling form for M.E admission? Procedure for applying for counseling?
30th May 2011, 02:47 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Where shall I get the counseling application form of TANCET MBA exam? Where to send the form?

hello
dear the forms for TANCET have to be sent at following address :-
The Secretary,
TANCET,
Centre of Entrance Examinations,
Anna University Chennai,
Chennai – 600 025.

you may get the form by any college affiliated to anna university...
all the best
30th May 2011, 03:00 PM
mandiv

Thumbs up Re: Where shall I get the counseling application form of TANCET MBA exam? Where to send the form?

hello
dear the forms for TANCET have to be sent at following address :-
The Secretary,
TANCET,
Anna University Chennai,
Chennai – 600 025.

you may get the form by any college affiliated to anna university...
all the best
3rd June 2011, 08:00 AM
balarmkec

Default Re: Where shall I get the counseling application form of TANCET MBA exam? Where to send the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seenivasakan View Post
i wrote tancet exam for mba.Where shall i get the counselling application and to which address should i send the counselling application.
You can get the form from anna university campus and fill it and send to
The Secretary,
TANCET,
Anna University Chennai,
Chennai – 600 025.
15th June 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Should the candidate go in-person to get d Anna university (TANCET) MBA Counseling form?
15th June 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

when shall i get MBA counseling form?
16th June 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

where to submit counselling form?
23rd June 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

whether i can get the application form for tancet me on onine
whether there is any link to download application form on online for counsellingfor tancet
24th June 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

where to get the tancet counselling form for mca?
24th June 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

where to get tancet counselling application forms fro mca? please reply me sir....
24th June 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

where to get tancet counselling application form for mca?
24th June 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the application form at in ooty
25th June 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

i have got 34 in my tancet exam can anyone tell me which colleges i may be eligible to join?
25th June 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Lilly...My TANCET(ME) score 2011 is 44.862...Can you suggest me the colleges which I can get through counselling...I heard that this time many students scored around 50 and it is not possible for me to get into DOT1...I am very much alarmed... please help me...I belong to ECE and my community is BC...Thank you
25th June 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

when will give tancet me counselling application form
25th June 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

where shall i get de counselling application form for TANCET(M.E)???? whthr jun 30th s de last day for submission??? is tat true
26th June 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, where shall i get counselling application form? when is the last date to submit the application?
27th June 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

where to get tancet counselling application form for mac?
29th June 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Where shall I get the counseling application form of TANCET MBA exam? Where to send to form and last date
29th June 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

application on Tancet when how to the joining the college when did u counselling date
29th June 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Which Date is Last Date For Submit MBA Councelling Application form?
30th June 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

may i get online application for tancet mca counseling
9th July 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

APPLICATION NUMBER IS MISSING PLEASE HELP ME
22nd February 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the way for sending th eTANCET application form to the mailing Address. Can we send it via. Registered POST or through Courier?
1st May 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

where shall i get the counselling application form to the mba exam?when it was available? which was the last date to send &where it should be send? plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?