10th August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in TANCET to study MBA course? When the application form will be released?

Respected Sir,
I want to confirm that when TANCET application form will be issue in this year and is it necessary to write TANCET to join in MBA course?

12th August 2015, 01:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in TANCET to study MBA course? When the application form will be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to confirm that when TANCET application form will be issue in this year and is it necessary to write TANCET to join in MBA course?
TANCET MBA entrance exam 2015 has already over so you can wait for next notification.

Some college in Tamil Nadu offers MBA course through TANCET entrance exam.

You can do MBA course trough CAT, MAT, CMAT etc entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?