3rd October 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Where should I apply for Ph.D in Medical Microbiology after completion of M.Sc in General Microbiology?

i am M.Sc general microbiology but want to do phD in medical microbiology ,would i will be allowed to do it .if yes where should apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I apply for Ph.D in Medical Microbiology after completion of M.Sc in General Microbiology?
  2. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  5. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  8. What are the suitable research topics for Phd in medical Microbiology?
  9. Ph.D in medical microbiology in India?
  10. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  11. Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?
  12. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  13. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  14. How to give the Ph.D entrance test after completing MSc in microbiology
  15. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Microbiology or Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance learning? -- [New]
  17. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  18. After completing MSc medical microbiology which medical college can I get in India?

29th November 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where should I apply for Ph.D in Medical Microbiology after completion of M.Sc in General Microbiology?

i have done masters in medical microbilogy. now i want to do phd. where i can aplly and how

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?