10th April 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Where should I get admission if I belong to SC from mechanical branch?

i belong to sc and i m from mechanical branch should i get admission

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I get admission if I belong to SC from mechanical branch?
  2. How much marks are required in AIEEE to join Mechanical engineering and CS branch? I belong to MP
  3. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  4. How much marks would I score in AIEEE for getting a seat in NIT, Durgapur with mechanical stream? I am a general category candidate belong to WB state
  5. How much percentage is required to take admission in mechanical branch?
  6. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  7. Can I get admission in MANIT Bhopal in mechanical branch after scoring 124 in JEE mains -- [New]
  8. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 372 marks in GATE and belong to general categories
  9. Will I get a seat in NIT Surathkal for mechanical branch?
  10. Can I get admission in any of the NITs after scoring 27.67 marks in GATE exam? I belong to ST category
  11. List of colleges I can apply for? I've secured 68.24% marks in Diploma in Mechanical and Belong to SC categary
  12. Chance of getting a seat in IIT and NIT with a GATE score of 30.12%
  13. Can I get any government engineering colleges in MP after scoring 102 marks in PET?
  14. List of colleges offering Civil Engineering in Pune? What is the cutoff for last year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any chance to get a seat in AEC, JEC, JIST in Electrical, Civil or Mechanical branch?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 484(Mechanical Engineering) rank in OU PGECET?
  17. Will there be any problem for me to get admission to Mechanical branch after completion of Diploma with ETC stream?
  18. How to get admission in RTU in mechanical branch?
28th July 2012, 03:03 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where should I get admission if I belong to SC from mechanical branch?

A candidate does not get admission in college/university based on ST/SC or general category. There are certain eligibility criteria. You have to get a certain aggregate percentage (depends on college/university) in your 10+2 or Bachelors and you need to qualify entrance examination. You also have to be a science student with Physics, Chemistry Mathematics as subjects to be qualified/eligible to apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?