4th February 2012, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem for me to get admission to Mechanical branch after completion of Diploma with ETC stream?

Sir I want to know that, is there any problem to get admission on mechanical branch after completing my diploma under ETC branch ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma in mechanical branch?
  2. What is the basic eligibility criteria required to join in IIT or NIT? Can I join after completion of diploma course in Mechanical branch?
  3. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  4. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  5. Possibility of doing degree instead of engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch
  6. Will it be a problem to attend job interview if I have done diploma after 12th?
  7. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  8. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  9. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  12. Is it possible to opt for Veterinary science after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  14. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  15. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch?
  16. Time table of diploma CET and syllabus for Mechanical branch? I have completed diploma in Mechanical
  17. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  18. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
4th January 2013, 06:42 PM
pushp ranjan

Smile Re: Will there be any problem for me to get admission to Mechanical branch after completion of Diploma with ETC stream?

Hello !!

ther seems to be no problem in opting for MEchanical branch after completion of Diploma with ETC stream.

since you have taken Diploma degree from other branch.than it does not mean that you are fixed to stay in same field only.
now you are going to get another degree so you are fre to opt another branch.

some colleges offering B.E degree after diploma are:-

1. patel college of science and technology,bhopal
2. jaipur university.
3.peoples university,bhopal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?