13th June 2011, 10:42 PM
VJKUMAR999

Where should i join correspondence program in B.Pharma which is recognized by UGC and AICTE? I have done D. Pharma in kadapa

sir,im gr2 govt pharmasist, working in govt hospital nellore,ap.pls suggesion me b.pharma correspondence in ugc&aict recognised universitys ,i has intrest to do b.pharma correspondence, my qulification d.pharmace in kadapa,ap,pls reply me, thanq.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Pharma through correspondence having done 12th years ago?
  2. List of recognized institutes offering distance learning program in B.Tech (mechanical)?
  3. How may I do MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal university? Is it recognized by UGC/DEC/AICTE? What's the future prospective for the same?
  4. List of B.Pharma colleges affiliated to UGC, AICTE and PCI?
  5. M.Tech courses(Correspondence) offered by IGNOU recognized by UGC/AICTE? Names of the universities in India which have recognized these courses?
  6. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  7. Can I get Education Loan from State Bank of India to study MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  8. How to do B.Pharma after completing D.Pharma
  9. How to do B.Pharma after passing 12th from science stream
  10. Will it affect my career if I dont take up BBA from a reputed university?
  11. Chances of getting B.Pharma at BITS Pilani or Hyderabad?
  12. Which one is better between B.Pharma and D.Pharma to get a government job? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does recognized university mean that it is recognized by all councils like AICTE, DEC and UGC?
  15. How to do B.Tech from AICTE, UGC approved college of West Bengal through correspondence course
  16. Am I eligible to write CAT if my college is not recognized by UGC or AICTE?
  17. Is Periyar university(Salem) through correspondence, affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  18. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
12th August 2015, 08:23 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where should i join correspondence program in B.Pharma which is recognized by UGC and AICTE? I have done D. Pharma in kadapa

A very good institute to complete B. Pharma in distance is Institute of Management and Technology Studies or IMTS. They offer this course for 4 years. If you fail in any semester you will get one more year to complete it. The course fee is around 2-3 lacs depending on the increase or decrease of student fund, library fee, admission charges etc. You should hold 12th standard degree to be eligible to enrol in this course. You can call them at their helpline number 9210989898 to enrol or to at least fix a day when you will come and get admitted.
10th July 2017, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where should i join correspondence program in B.Pharma which is recognized by UGC and AICTE? I have done D. Pharma in kadapa

I am pursuing my engineering degree. Is it possible to pursue a BBA degree in distance mode from a government University like IGNOU??
10th July 2017, 01:27 PM
Anamikasam

I am pursuing my b.tech degree. Is it possible for me to pursue a Bachelor management degree through distance mode from a government University like IGNOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?