30th January 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

List of recognized institutes offering distance learning program in B.Tech (mechanical)?

sir
I am raja.I have done 10+2 with PCM and certificate course in automobile.Presently working with an industry as executive.Want to pursue b. tech. in mechanical engg. through distance.Plz. suggest some university/institute in India that offers b.tech. program thru correspondence/ distance that is recognized by ugc/aicte/dec and govt. of India.It will help me a lot in shaping my career.

Regards.

9th May 2012, 06:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of recognized institutes offering distance learning program in B.Tech (mechanical)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
I am raja.I have done 10+2 with PCM and certificate course in automobile.Presently working with an industry as executive.Want to pursue b. tech. in mechanical engg. through distance.Plz. suggest some university/institute in India that offers b.tech. program thru correspondence/ distance that is recognized by ugc/aicte/dec and govt. of India.It will help me a lot in shaping my career.

Regards.
Candidate willing to pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through distance mode may look to pursue through JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University or Kartnataka State Open University. Both these Universities offers distance program in various Engineering programs including B.Tech in Mechanical. The distance program offered by JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University is recognized by University Grant Commission [UGC], Distance Education Council [DEC] and Government of India and the distance program offered by Kartnataka State Open University is recognized by University Grant Commission [UGC], Distance Education Council [DEC] and AIU

In order to pursue the program one must have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The duration of the program is three years and comprises of six semesters.

For detail information one may refer to the following link.
13th May 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of recognized institutes offering distance learning program in B.Tech (mechanical)?

Is golden valley institue of technology kgf is approved by AICTE, UGC, KSOU?
20th May 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Sathish, i completed my diploma in mechanical engineering and currently working as application engineer in an industry. I want to do B.E in mechanical through distance education. can u please help me?
21st May 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Have the Eiilm university is under listed of UGC for distance education learning ?
16th July 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: i can apply in govt. sector job after doing B.TECH mechanical in Eiilm university ?
30th November 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me about a eiilm university. is the eiilm university is a ugc approved uni for distence edu. my id is [email protected]. and my phone no is 7507344558.
2nd May 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i am kumar satyam i want to do b.tech from distance learning can you tell me top institutes related to my query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?