3rd August 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Where should I opt for M.Tech course after finishing 4 years of engineering?

whene i finish my four years of bt engineering ,where should i opt m.tech coureses?and give us list of colleges..

Related Questions:
28th August 2012, 01:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I opt for M.Tech course after finishing 4 years of engineering?

You can seek admission in reputed institutes like IIT, NIT’s, etc. JNTU, Delhi Technological University, etc offer M.Tech degree in diverse streams. You can select institute according to your convenience and eligibility. Selection will be done on the basis of GATE score. Good GATE score is required for admission in top colleges.
28th August 2012, 01:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I opt for M.Tech course after finishing 4 years of engineering?

You can seek admission in reputed institutes like IIT, NIT’s, etc. JNTU, Delhi Technological University, etc offer M.Tech degree in diverse streams. You can select institute according to your convenience and eligibility. Selection will be done on the basis of GATE score. Good GATE score is required for admission in top colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?