17th August 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Should I appear for the entrance exam to join BSc Biotechnology? I have completed 12th with PCBCE

should i appear for entrance exam for joining bsc biotecnology? i 've completed +2 with phy, chem ,bio, com, eng.

Related Questions:
  1. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  2. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  3. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  4. Am I eligible to write NDA having secured less than 60% in 12th and more than 60% in B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. How to prepare for NU entrance exam? I am doing my BSc Biotechnology
  6. Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University -- [New]
  7. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  8. Can I do BSc in Biotechnology directly after 12th?
  9. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Distance Learning? I am B.Sc. (Biotechnology) graduate from KU University.
  11. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  12. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  13. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  14. Details about B.E course? Is there any entrance exam to join B.E Biotechnology?
  15. How to join MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  16. How to join CID or CBI department after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  17. Am i eligible for MSc Biotechnology after completing BSc Clinical Laboratory Science? Books to be referred for it?
  18. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
28th August 2012, 02:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear for the entrance exam to join BSc Biotechnology? I have completed 12th with PCBCE

Pass in 12th with Science is the basic qualification mentioned for B.Sc degree in Biotechnology. Certain colleges offer admission on the basis of entrance exam. Usually marks obtained in XII class acts as the basis of admission. It depends on the University/institute that offers the course. Details on this can be collected from the official portal of the concerned institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?