26th December 2011, 09:28 PM
sureshramu

From where should I pursue M.E CSE course?

sir i want ME CSE course for part time please send the details to my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  2. What can I pursue after my B.Tech CSE?
  3. From where should I pursue M.E CSE course?
  4. Which B.Tech course should I pursue among ECE, IT and CSE? Which provides better opportunity and will be easier for girls?
  5. Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. Is Punjab University, Patiala a good option to pursue M.Tech CSE?
  7. What is the criteria to pursue Ph.D in Maths after completing M.Tech(CSE)?
  8. What is the difference between B.E and B.tech? How to pursue studies with B.Tech CSE in some good engineering college?
  9. Whether NUS is better than any US university? How can I pursue M.S. in NUS, Singapore? Job opportunities after M.S.(CSE) from NUS in Singapore?
  10. Why one should pursue M.Tech computer and system science information at JNU? Average package after this course and future scope of the course?
  11. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  12. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech is CSE after doing B.Tech in Biotech stream? Do i need to crack GATE for this?
  13. How to pursue MBA or M.Tech? I am interested in communication, Fashion Designing and English
  14. Government job for 4th semester CSE student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I pursue correspondence MBA course after completing B. Tech in CSE?
  16. Am I eligible to study BBA if completed Diploma in CSE on 10th basis?
  17. Which is better to study among MBA and MS in abroad for CSE student? -- [New]
  18. How can I register and prepare for Ph.D in CSE entrance exam being an Assistant Professor? Experience required to pursue Ph.D?
31st December 2011, 06:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where should I pursue M.E CSE course?

M.E CSE course is offered through several Universities. You can pursue the course (part time) in Anna University. Annamalai University also offers the course through distance education mode. The admission details can be collected from the official site of the concerned University. The selection to the course is done through written exam. The candidate can expect admission if they have scored high marks in the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?