6th February 2017, 12:28 PM
NIOSHELP

Where are the study centers for National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) in Delhi? What are the courses offered by the Institutes?

Respected Sir, I want to join a National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) study center in Delhi so I want to know where are the study centers for National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) in Delhi? What are the courses offered by the Institutes? How can I get admission in those centers? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board?
  2. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  3. Can I take direct admission in 10th after 8th class? -- [New]
  4. Is 10 2 from National Institute of Open Schooling accepted in IIHM admission?
  5. List of courses offered in National Institute of Open Schooling?
  6. Procedure to appear in 12th Commerce GSEB Board exam externally for Engineering Diploma candidate?
  7. How can I complete my 12th through correspondence? What is the procedure?
  8. Can I apply for both Diploma and Higher Secondary through JCECEB?
  9. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
  10. Difference b/w CBSE and NIOS
  11. Is NIOS students eligible to get admission for the engineering course?
  12. Is it possible to take up 12th after passing 10th 18 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does NIOS provides the same career options like private schools provide? Can I write AIPMT exam? Can I study other courses like Fashion Designing, Interior Designing and Jewelry Designing?
  14. Which is more valuable between NIOS and Haryana board to take admission in DU?
  15. Whether candidates of National Institute Of Open Schooling are not eligible for Government jobs in Karnataka?
  16. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  17. Possibility to study Marine after completion of 12th Accountancy? Does all colleges accepted NIOS certificate?
  18. NIOS student can write CET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?