2nd July 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear in 12th Commerce GSEB Board exam externally for Engineering Diploma candidate?

Sir,
I have passed 10th and doing Diploma in Engineering now. I am also interested to appear in 12th Commerce Board exam externally in GSEB. May I know the process?
With Regards-
Himanshu Tyagi

3rd July 2015, 09:20 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to appear in 12th Commerce GSEB Board exam externally for Engineering Diploma candidate?

There is a option available for you to continue your diploma along with 12th standard. My suggestion for you is to get admission in 12th standard from Open Schooling. Yes in open schooling option you have two option's available i.e. State Open Board & National Open Board. You can also complete your 12th standard through a non-attending school through CBSE but there are few schools available who offer non attending scheme.

So I suggest you to go for NIOS. NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. It is a well recognized and reputed board. It is just equivalent to CBSE in all aspects. I think this board is best for you as you will able to continue your diploma with schooling.

For getting admission in NIOS you first of all visit to their official website i.e.www.nios.ac.in. After that click on admission link there or you will get admission notification in notification section. Click on it, there they will explain admission procedure. Complete procedure. Once you get admission all the stuff like study material, ID Card, Enrollment Number will be posted to your mentioned residential address.
3rd July 2015, 03:58 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear in 12th Commerce GSEB Board exam externally for Engineering Diploma candidate?

You can't appear in 12th commerce board exam externally in GSEB. Regular students can only appear for 12th commerce exams in GSEB board.

If you want to do 12th along with the diploma you can pursue it through NIOS. NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. Just visit the following link for more details http://www.nios.ac.in

You can take help of your regional NIOS centre for online registration and also you can pay the fee there.
16th December 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed 10th 2014-15 and after that I admitted to Science 11th but suddenly I fallen out in 11th Half year.2015
Now; I tries to school as 12th arts?
Please help me
12th June 2017, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Student pass 2014 10th private CANDIDATE standard but after very long time admission 11 science, any GR of gseb board please give and help me,
12th July 2017, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I have pass 10th but failed in one subject in 12th. How to reappear 12th externally?
5th October 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of 12 science but I am failed in this in this year 2017 in gseb and I given a 12th commerce exam how to proce please suggest me
And field year is 2017
24th October 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed 10th I am also interested to appear in 12th Commerce Board exam externally in GSEB. May I know the process?
28th May 2019, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th nd join diploma but i can't complete diploma nd now i interest to 12th commerce exam externally... Can i do?
18th October 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th on march 2019 now i want to appeared in 12th commerce gseb board. externally what is procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?