15th January 2018, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

From where to study Islamic courses? What are the courses available?

I failed in 12th and discontinued my studies and its been 5 years now I did not tried for 12th again. However, now I'm interested in Islamic studies. Is it possible to study now after a gap of 5 year? What course in Islam I can take?Which are the universities or colleges offering courses in Islam and will accept 12th fail?

31st March 2018, 07:41 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: From where to study Islamic courses? What are the courses available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I failed in 12th and discontinued my studies and its been 5 years now I did not tried for 12th again. However, now I'm interested in Islamic studies. Is it possible to study now after a gap of 5 year? What course in Islam I can take?Which are the universities or colleges offering courses in Islam and will accept 12th fail?
The minimum eligibility to study Bachelor degree in Islamic language or any Diploma course in Islamic language is pass in 10+2 (Higher secondary examination) or its equivalent examination. So, if you have an interest to continue your study, I will advise you to join the 12th level of study via distance mode. Complete your 12th and then opt for Bachelor degree program in Islamic study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?