10th July 2012, 09:07 PM
sherlind

Where will I get the application form of VAO exam conducted by Tamilnadu government?

where i will get the appplication form for the Vaoexam conducted by tamilnadu
governmentin the year 2012

17th July 2012, 05:49 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where will I get the application form of VAO exam conducted by Tamilnadu government?

TNPSC VAO(Village Administrative Officers) Exam 2012

Important Dates:
  • Notification for VAO Exam online registration published on 9th July, 2012
  • Last date to submit application form online mode only 10th Aug, 2012 (Friday).
  • Last date to deposit application pressing fee at any nationalized bank or post office: 14th Aug, 2012 (Tuesday).
  • Date of TNPSC VAO exam 2012 is 30th Sep, 2012
Application fee and online registration for VAO Exam 2012
Fee: Rs. 125 (Rupee one hundred and twenty five only) only as VAO examination fee for unreserved category and candidates who claiming relaxation have to pay Rs. 50 (Rupee fifty only).

How to apply:
TNPSC placed online registration link at websites:
www.tnpsc.gov.in and www.tnpscexams.net
Fill the form correctly and submit your form. After successfully registration take print out of form. Unique registration and roll no with all details you enter will be available on this printout. Keep it and fee receipt safe, it will be required in future.

18th July 2012, 08:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where will I get the application form of VAO exam conducted by Tamilnadu government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlind View Post
where i will get the appplication form for the Vaoexam conducted by tamilnadu
governmentin the year 2012
VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers which is conducted by TNPSC.

If you have 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 22 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

Vacancy of VAO Exam in district wise:-

Syllabus for VAO Exam:-

This exam will be for 200questions, time will be available for 03 and maximum marks is 300.
  • General Knowledge
  • General English
  • General Tamil
Exam date for VAO Exam:-
  • TNPSC VAO Online Registration starts from:09-07-2012
  • Last date to submit online application form:10-08-2012
  • Last date to pay the Application fee:14-08-2012.
  • TNPSC VAO Exam date 2012 :30-09-2012 at 10am to 1pm
#### Notification of VAO exam for 2012 CLICK HERE

#### Application fees for general and OBC Category is 125/- and For reserved category fees are 50/-

applying online for TNPSC VAO

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

18th July 2012, 09:33 AM
scaredliar

In postoffice of your near by village/town....
18th July 2012, 01:20 PM
samatha89
Member+

how to apply for tamilnadu tnpsc 2012 VAO exam.
You may apply for this exam in two ways , through online and offline
you can apply for this exam through tnpsc official website tnpsc.gov.in. or you can get application form from your nearest main post office or district head post office or from TNPSC office counter.
For to know complete details about how to get application form in offline, how to pay examination fees and address for to send application form visit tnpsc official website click this link to go
Exam dates:
exam notification date: june 2012
last for applying online (tnpsc.gov.in): August 10
last date for paying exam fees at post office or banks: august 14
Exam date: september 30 (time: 10.00am to 1.00 pm)
Eligibility details:
Minimum age : applicants must be 21 years of age
Maximum age: 40 years
this age limit applicable to following categories SC/SC(Arunthathiyars), STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCM, Destitute Widows of all castes.
educational qualification: candidates who completed sslc (10th) or its equivalent can apply for this exam
contact numbers:
044-28297591/28297584 or toll free no 1800 425 1002
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?