9th January 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Where would I get the centre for writing exam for MHT CET MBA?

i am from chattisgarh if i submit mhcet mba form where would i get the centre for writing exams. do i get centre in chhattisgarh or i hv to go mahrastra for writing exam
plz reply

8th May 2013, 11:10 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where would I get the centre for writing exam for MHT CET MBA?

Dear Friend,
First the most important thing is that Center of the examinations are mostly alloted as per the informations you have been provided in the applications form,
While filling the applications form you will be asked for the preference for the Center to opt for the examinations and you may also given the detail for the preference,So,You will have your center of Exams at place you have been suggested for.

Mostly you will be informed for your center of Exams through Admit card.There is very rare chance to get the center out of Maharashtra as this examinations is held by the Maharashtra State for the student who want to seek the admission for MBA in the colleges of Maharashtra,So,you will mostly have your Center in the state of Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?