30th June 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA without writing entrance exam?

without writing entrance exam can do mba..Please tell me if its possible to get through withhout exam?

6th July 2011, 11:47 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do MBA without writing entrance exam?

Dear friend,
To get addmission in MBA you have to face CAT entrance exam.Through CAT percentile merit list created and through your percentile only you get MBA institute or B schools.

*But if you don't want to take addmission through entrance exam then their is a another way.In each institute 5-6%seats reserve for management quote means you have to pay money for getting seats.The money amount vary from college to college.In my suggestion this is not the right way you go with entrance exam.
7th July 2011, 03:36 PM
mundhra
Member+

Dear friend to get admission in mba you have to first crack any mba entrance exams.But you can do it from other private university like sikkim manipal etc.
you can also get admission through managment quoata only in good institutes.
BEST OF LUCK
24th July 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

is there any mba colldge in west bengal without giving entrance exam?
8th January 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

is it goood to go for mba after bca..because i have interst in management..so plz suggest me wat to do m very confused
27th June 2016, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA without entrance exam??? Is it possible to take admission???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?