14th May 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Whether a 12th passed candidate can become Cosmologist? How can he join ISRO?

Tell me that if a student who is in 12th standard has a very good capacity to become a cosmologist? How can he join isro?

14th May 2015, 07:16 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a 12th passed candidate can become Cosmologist? How can he join ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me that if a student who is in 12th standard has a very good capacity to become a cosmologist? How can he join isro?

ISRO - Indian Space Research Organization

To join in ISRO after completing +2, is not possible. The minimum educational qualification needed for appearing for ISRO is completed degree from a recognized university and it can be from any stream of education.

The age needed is candidate should have not exceeded 35 years for general category and there are relaxation for other category candidates such as for SC/ST it is 40 years and for OBC it is 38 years.

It is better you continue your studies and finish a degree in order to be eligible.

Candidates should visit http://www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line. Applications will be received on-line only. Application Fee of Rs.100. After registration of application on-line, the candidates have to download and print the personalized payment challan form.
15th May 2015, 05:37 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Whether a 12th passed candidate can become Cosmologist? How can he join ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For cosmologist you need to first pass your 12th exam with good marks atleast 70% only than you can think for this

And after that you need to go for the JEST exam called Joint Entrance Screening Test which can lead you there

And for ISRO they also take their entrance exam but that is after your graduation course you need to do that first
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?