12th June 2020, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Whether admission in B.Ed is allowed on the basis of Post Graduate degrees or not?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc with less than 50% score followed by MA in Sociology with more than 50% score. So, can I take admission in B.Ed on the basis of MA instead of B.Sc which has less than 50% score?

15th June 2020, 01:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission in B.Ed is allowed on the basis of Post Graduate degrees or not?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education.

It is two year course offered generally in the semester mode.

The minimum required educational qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

There is relaxation in aggregate for reserved category.

Admission procedure varies with institution. So, visit official website to get detail information.
15th June 2020, 02:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission in B.Ed is allowed on the basis of Post Graduate degrees or not?

Yes, you can pursue B.Ed course on the basis of post graduation qualification.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor oraster degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate, there is relaxation in aggregate for reserved category.

The admission process varies with colleges and institutions, so visit official website to get detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?