19th July 2010, 03:25 PM
pushpa madhesan

Whether final year b.tech(it) student can apply for BHEL exam or not?

whether final year b.tech(it) student can apply for BHEL exam or not? AND also please say me whether is there any recuritment for IT student in railway?

19th July 2010, 05:23 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether final year b.tech(it) student can apply for BHEL exam or not?

hai
Yes. They can apply.Yes they are eligible for indian raiway section engineer post.
19th July 2010, 06:54 PM
sharad3010

Default Re: Whether final year b.tech(it) student can apply for BHEL exam or not?

yes u can apply fr it after u can produce ur degree on been selected
19th July 2010, 08:32 PM
rajanivedha

Smile Re: Whether final year b.tech(it) student can apply for BHEL exam or not?

hi friend!!!
you can write the exam but u gotta check ur age first of all before applying for it.....BHEL always see for experienced candidates as their first preference... and the answer for next question is that B.tech IT students have more offers regarding the maintanance of systems and operations etc
... go for it......best wishes....
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushpa madhesan View Post
whether final year b.tech(it) student can apply for BHEL exam or not? AND also please say me whether is there any recuritment for IT student in railway?
19th July 2010, 08:33 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Sorry dear !!!

You cannot go for BHEL exam as for that you need to pursue B.E./B.Tech from mechanical/electrical/electronics/civil to apply for engineer trainee .

For more details , you can visit http://www.bhel.com

Yes , too many vacancies are published by Indian Railway for june-july-august section for which you are eligible .

you can join for Signal Engineer and technical advisors for which you need to write the test for getting recruited for various grades .

Too many vacancies are offered by railways from time to time , you need to keep yourself updated with the help of daily newspaper and employment news .

Regards
~satish
19th July 2010, 10:25 PM
Senior Member+++

friend you can go for bhel exam as for that you need to pursue
be/b.tech from mechanical /electrical/electronics /civil
to apply for engg trainee

but you too have many other job vacancies
also you can also apply in railways
20th July 2010, 01:49 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

final year students can apper only if they can submit their CGPA certificate during the time of interview.

yes IT students can appear in railway exam.but number of vacency is very low.

for more information check-www.rrb.org.

all the best............
29th July 2010, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams or openings for final year B.tech(ECE) students
17th August 2010, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

what type of public sector exams are there for final year pursuing mechanical engg students
24th August 2010, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i am studying final year b.tech in civil engineering.. can i apply for the jobs in navaratna companies? and on what companies shall i apply? and tell me how to prepare for that?
25th August 2010, 05:53 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

I think you are not eligible for applying in BHEL.. they want the students those are perusing their Btech from Electronics, Electrical,Mechanical and Civil..

so i m sorry you are not eligible for applying in BHEL ..

Yes, you can apply for railway jobs..

for more information about railway jobs , you can read daily employment newspaper..

all the best..
25th August 2010, 05:56 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

I think you are not eligible for applying in BHEL.. they want the students those are perusing their Btech from Electronics, Electrical,Mechanical and Civil..

so i m sorry you are not eligible for applying in BHEL ..

Yes, you can apply for railway jobs..

for more information about railway jobs , you can read daily employment newspaper..

all the best..
3rd September 2010, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

what is d xpected time of paper???? i want 2 know d exact time of exam..of previous bhel exam...i.e. of morning shift of evening shift???
4th September 2010, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

can final year appearing students from electronics and communication apply for bhel exam? i am in final year now..and will have my finish off from my Btech course by June2010... so can i sit for this year's bhel exam?? my mail id is [email protected]
4th September 2010, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

WHETHER FINAL YEAR STUDENTS CAN APPLY FOR BHEL ET 2010-2011?? IF SO WAT TO WRITE IN APPLICATION FORM ABOUT MARKS OF PURSUING SEM?????????
4th September 2010, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am final year B.tech student of EE. i ve submit the application form online by paying Rs 500/- in SBI branch. sir i am a very hard worker. i want to join the bhel . for this i am doing a lot of hard work , sir i stand 1st in himachal pradesh university in ee branch from 2 years. Sir please tell me that does experience matters in BHEL , Sir we will taught by you, if you like to teach. If requirement of experience ,then what is the future of intelligent students who achieve 1st position in university and college, where they will go, if you will want experienced engineers. Sir i am waiting for your reply.Sir please change this criteria.
5th September 2010, 01:24 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

IT students are not eligible for both RRB and BHEL examination. If they are eligible then please check whether they want an engineer or a normal graduate. RRB do require diploma in any stream or degree from a recognized university, you can apply only for them. But no post as an IT engineer is ever vacant. BHEL also recruits from civil/electrical/electronics/telecommunication or mechanical/instrumentation only.
Please try networking line it is equally interesting and money making.
5th September 2010, 03:11 AM
avinash kr.
Banned

Default nt can apply for BHEL exam or not?

yes you can apply for bhel exam . as we know that the final year student apply for the job examination. thanking you
5th September 2010, 03:52 AM
Rickers

Hello,

As because you are belonging to IT branch you are not eligible for BHEL. It includes only Mechanical,electrical,electronics,civil engineering branches.

There are many post in the indian railway which you can apply for.
for more information search in the employment news.
Good luck!!!
5th September 2010, 08:41 AM
meeria

Dear friend,
You cannot go for BHEL exam because you need to pursue B.E./B.Tech from mechanical/electrical/electronics/civil to apply for engineer trainee .

For more details , you can visit http://www.bhel.com

Yes , too many vacancies are published by Indian Railway for july-august section for which you are eligible .

you can join for Signal Engineer and technical advisors for which you need to write the test for getting recruited for various grades .

keep yourself updated with the help of daily newspaper and employment news .
have a good day.
5th September 2010, 10:22 AM
syedirshadameen

Post Re: Whether final year b.tech(it) student can apply for BHEL exam or not?

Yes you can apply but you can selected after completion of your degree
5th September 2010, 10:53 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

As recently BHEL has come up with a post for Engineers...I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for BHEL exam now as BHEL reqires on b.tech passed student...they have clearly mentioned that a student currently in final year is not eligible...

So try next time...

Good luck !!
5th September 2010, 10:54 AM
tina toms

there is no chance for an IT student in BHEL.they prefer CE,ECE,ME,EEE...you may try for railway
5th September 2010, 11:55 AM
robart
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Whether final year b.tech(it) student can apply for BHEL exam or not?

dear friend,

yes,you can apply for BHEL exam in your final year.but you have to clear your result up to 6th semester.there should be no backlogs in your papers.

otherwise you will not be eligible for BHEL exam.

for advertisements you can log on to www.freshersworld.com.

or be in touch with employment news.

you can join Indian railway as a section engineer.also you can become officer in Indian railway after passing UPSC with good marks.you will join Indian railway as IRTS official.

good luck.
5th September 2010, 02:49 PM
chaitu667

Yes!
You can apply for BHEL and you are eligible for some of the jobs that are provided by them like signal engineer, section engineer etc.
For more details log on to http://bhel.com/
You will find lots of valuable answers for all queries about bhel.
Best of luck bro!
5th September 2010, 03:15 PM
Saikiran M

If you are willing to grab a job in BHEL as an Engineer, the let me clear that...

For Engineer Trainees, Candidates possessing the following qualifications may apply....
1. Mechanical Engg
2. Electrical Engg
3. Electronics Engg

Others with following qualifications can also apply for Engineer Trainees...
*Power Plant Engineering
*Production Engineering
*Production and Industrial Engineering
*Industrial and Production Engineering
*Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering
*Thermal Engineering
*Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering (NIFFT Ranchi)
*Mechatronics
*Manufacturing Process and Automation
*Manufacturing Technology
*Electrical Engg
*Electrical & Electronics
*Electrical, Instrumentation & Control
*High Voltage Engg.
*Power Systems & High Voltage Engg
*Electrical Machine
*Electronics & Power
*Power Electronics
*Power Plant Engg.
*Energy
*Electronics Engg
*Electronics & Telecommunication
*Instrumentation
*Electronics & Instrumentation
*Electronics & Power
*Electronics Design & Technology
*Electronics & Biomedical
*Applied Electronics
*Power Electronics
*Electronics & Communication
*Electrical & Electronics
*Industrial Electronics
*Mechatronics
*Electronics & Control

Interested to know more, Click Here

As a Graduate also you can avail many jobs in BHEL, other than as an Engineer
If Interested Click Here

5th September 2010, 03:40 PM
Saikiran M

In Railways

In railways, as an IT engineer you can avail only limited opportunities.
But there are many valuable posts available in railways for the young graduates.

The only thing you can do to avail them is to refer newspapers and employments news regularly.
For the latest employment news from SCR, visit www.rrbsec.org regularly.

You can download Centralized Employment Notice No.09/2010 from SCR below...

--> DOWNLOAD HERE <--
7th September 2010, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can a final year EE students apply? i ll finish my engineering by june 2011.
when do the interviews roughly take place?
reply needed urgently.
8th September 2010, 12:52 PM
sanjusabu

BHEL 2010 exam is held for recruitment for the following posts :-
Engineer Trainees Posts (BHEL) – 600 Posts
1) Electronics Engineers (75 Posts)
2)Mechanical Engineers (400 Posts)
3) Electrical Engineers (125 Posts)

Eligibility Criteria :-
Applicant must be a B.E./B.Tech Degree holder from any recognized Technical Institute/University.

Though you have B.Tech in IT but you cannot go for the posts because it is only for electronics,electrical and mechanical engineers.

Also, Railway is a sector which is mainly meant for the core streams so you cannot get your ideal job there.

As you are from IT so your sector is software or hardware or networking etc. you can try for the software /hardware/networking jobs or you may try for M.tech in computer science.
10th September 2010, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

whether final year ece student can apply the exam or not
12th September 2010, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

if u choose ec syllabus for preparing the job then u can go from ec stream only..
24th September 2010, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

i m a ece final year student so can i apply in the bhel recruitment
3rd October 2010, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

for applying in BHEL , i attached MBC certificate instead of OBC
17th October 2010, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I have applied in BHEL ET post as Electrical, Instrumentation and Control. Will it be considered equivalent to Instrumentation and Control Engg. as I'm actually from Instrumentation and control and not Electrical,Instrumentation and Control. Please reply.
22nd October 2010, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushpa madhesan View Post
yes u can apply wait for there application it might be out very soon.
26th October 2010, 10:45 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Dear
sorry you not apply in BHEL exam but you apply in RAILWAY.
That's why you can apply in railway.You read employment news daily and do hard labour you get surely job.
good luck..
27th October 2010, 10:31 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

you can not apply in BHEL as they require only Mechanical, Electronics and Electrical engineers for most of their high profile posts
27th October 2010, 12:03 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

for the recent notification for supervisor trainee for BHEL, final year students can not apply. those who are passed out till 2010 can apply.

visit www.careers.bhel.in to know the details. further notification may come out for the final year student. go through the website to know all details.

best wishes.
27th October 2010, 05:00 PM
yogananda143

yes ofcourese u can apply for the bhel exam,this exam is eligible for final year students also
27th October 2010, 08:24 PM
rohi9t

yes you are eligible for BHEL and you can aiso apply for INdian raliwa ys as a section engineer
27th October 2010, 08:55 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

yes definetely you can apply for it as it want either graduation or the students appering in that exam. so hurry up dont waste your time.
17th November 2010, 02:42 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Whether final year b.tech(it) student can apply for BHEL exam or not?

Yes, you can apply for that, for dates of exam you can reffer to the site of BHEL and employment news paper.
20th November 2010, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

whether final year(Electrical and electronics branch)student can apply for jobs in BHEL
27th November 2010, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

whether final year b.tech(it) student can apply for bhel exam or not?

reply me on:[email protected]
15th December 2010, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

can cs student can apply for bhel exam or not
30th December 2010, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

which govt jobs are avilable for cse students?plz reply
28th February 2011, 08:10 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which govt jobs are avilable for cse students?plz reply
There are many government jobs
Fore most is The IES -Indian engineering services.
you will have to prepapre well for the exam as there is a lot of competition.
this is the most premier engineering jobs.
visithttp://www.upsc.gov.in
Apart from them
ISRO
NTPC
BARC
State engineering services exam ...
24th April 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Whether M.tech(CSE/Software engg)2011 BATCH student can apply for BHEL JOBS, exam or not?
24th April 2011, 12:51 AM
glamar

Whether M.tech(CSE/SE) student can apply for BHEL exam or not?
24th April 2011, 12:53 AM
glamar

Whether M.tech(CSE/SE)2011 passedout student can apply for BHEL exam or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?