23rd March 2021, 03:56 AM
K.night03

Whether Gazetted Officer's attestation valid in 10th certificate where name is incorrect to apply for the Government jobs?

Sir, my name is mentioned wrongly in 10th certificate. After from 10th certificate, it is mentioned correctly in all certificates. CBSE says that it can't be corrected anymore. So, if I make Gazetted Officer's attestation then can it work while applying for the Government jobs?

30th April 2021, 01:48 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Whether Gazetted Officer's attestation valid in 10th certificate where name is incorrect to apply for the Government jobs?

Yes, Gazetted Officer's attestation is valid in 10th certificate where name is incorrect to apply for the Government jobs.

Gazette Officer attestation is valid if your personal details are not correct to apply for any government job.
7th May 2021, 11:35 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether Gazetted Officer's attestation valid in 10th certificate where name is incorrect to apply for the Government jobs?

There are conditions for correction in Name:-
-Spelling errors in students name/surname.
-Spelling errors in students father’s name/surname.
-Spelling errors in students mother’s name/surname.

**Procedure:-
1)Collection of Application Form(CBSE official website or admission department of their respective school)
2)Fill up the Application Form carefully.
3)Required Documents( *School leaving certificate of the previous school which is submitted by the parents at the time of admission.
**A portion of the page of admission and withdrawal register of the school where the entry has been made with respect to the candidate.)
4)Fees Amount( for candidate name correction-Rs.1000 ,Candidate’s Mother’s Name/Father’s Name/Guardian’s Name-Rs.1000 + Actual Cost of the Document)

##The board will make the necessary corrections once the verification of the original records of the school is done after submission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?