16th September 2016, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Is NIOS 10th certificate valid for getting central government jobs?

Sir/Mam,

Please answer me i have lot of confusing my 10th is valid central government job like navy 'army 'airforce? Is NIOS 10th certificate valid for getting central government jobs? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.

16th September 2016, 06:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is NIOS 10th certificate valid for getting central government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Please answer me i have lot of confusing my 10th is valid central government job like navy 'army 'airforce? Is NIOS 10th certificate valid for getting central government jobs? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Yes, the NIOS 10th certificate is valid for getting central government jobs. National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is a central government recognized board and it is approved by Ministry of Human Resource and Development for conducting examinations for 10th and 12th class. So the NIOS certificate is valid for central and state government jobs. It can also used for studying graduation. So the 10th NIOS certificates are valid for central government jobs.
16th September 2016, 09:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, NIOS is a valid way to get class 10th and 12th qualification. It is surely acceptable for government jobs in India. You won't face any problem during government job recruitment.

Open schooling can only be a concern in private jobs only. Some private companies don't consider candidates, who didn't pass from regular schools.
16th September 2016, 10:05 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, NIOS is a recognised board and any certificate of 10th or 12th board are valid to appear for entrance examination either to get admission in higher course or to get government jobs.

So, you can appear for NDA examination to get jobs after NIOS degree after 10+2.
10th February 2021, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS valid in Jammu and Kashmir state govt job 10th marksheet
22nd July 2021, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Is NIOS board 10th certificate valid for GDS postal recruitment??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?