22nd February 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get loan by providing B.Tech educational certificate?

Good Evening.... Can I take a loan on my educational certificates for my personal up to 25 thousand is it possible??? If possible please help me... I need to get the loan immediately and I want to know if it's possible with the education skill which I have.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get educational loan in middle of B.Tech?
  2. Is it possible to get educational loan for B.Tech after diploma?
  3. Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to continue my MCA course in Guru Ghasidas Central University? List of educational loan providing banks?
  4. Is it possible to apply for educational loan without working in government sector?
  5. How to take educational loan after taking admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  6. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the educational loan for doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering?
  7. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  9. Is there any bank in India which provides subsidy for OBC students?
  10. Whether my No Objection Certificate can be waived if apply for Education Loan being an IT employee?
  11. List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to get educational loan in middle of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Educational loan for B.Pharmacy student to pursue M.Pharmacy? Can we buy management seats by loan?
  14. Is it possible to apply for educational loan if I have arrears?
  15. What would be the various procedures followed to get educational loan?
  16. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
  17. How can i get education loan for engineering course? How much amount can one get?
  18. Can B.Tech lateral entry students apply for scholarship? If yes then how can I apply?
24th February 2017, 08:50 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get loan by providing B.Tech educational certificate?

No, you are not eligible to get the personal loan on the basis of academic certificates. To get a personal loan you have to apply for a personal loan, by providing documents like ID proof, income certificate, residential proof, color photos, and you have to mortgage something, etc. You will only get educational loan if you provide your academic certificate for that you will have to submit a bona fide certificate provided by the college, parent income certificate, academic certificate.
24th February 2017, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get loan by providing B.Tech educational certificate?

You can get personal loan surely which has a high interest rate in comparison to other secure loans. Just contact the bank in which you have account for such loans, You need to apply for personal loan on an application form with all the required details.

Your application will be reviewed and loan will be granted, if you are considered a valid candidate by the bank.
24th February 2017, 10:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get loan by providing B.Tech education certificate. Personal loans are sanctioned by taking some factors into consideration like bank statements, salary slips, etc.,. You can't take personal loan by providing B.Tech educational certificate. If you are an employee having Income Proofs then, you can use them to apply for personal loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?