21st June 2018, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Whether management seat is available for BTech Civil/Chemical Engineering course in Thangal Kunju Musaliar College of Engineering?

Hi everyone, I want to study BTech Civil or Chemical Engineering course in Thangal Kunju Musaliar College of Engineering. I want to know that is there any management seat available in this course for this particular course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get the M.Tech admission in TKM after scoring 370 marks in GATE exam?
  2. Where can I get B.Arch admission in Kerala? My NATA score is 97 and 12th score is 81.4%
  3. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  4. Can I get admission in CUSAT affiliated colleges with 125 OBH category rank and 3207 general category rank?
  5. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  6. How much to pay for management seat in any college in Bangalore for engineering seat?
  7. Admission in Ramiah Institute of Engineering in Management quota?
  8. List of best private colleges in which I can get after scoring 60,000 rank and 115 marks?
  9. Should I study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Al-Ameen Engineering College?
  10. Is there any management seat available for TKM Engineering college?
  11. Details on Mechanical Engineering seat availability for Engineering Colleges in Kerala?
  12. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What will be my rank after scoring 150 in Kerala EEE?
  14. Which are the various branches in Engineering? What do I have to do to get a seat in any engineering college in Kerala?
  15. Will I get admission after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  16. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  17. Which colleges are available after scoring 80029 in WBJEE?
  18. How can I change my Engineering college? I'm currently in Amrita Engineering college and want to shift to Vallikavu College
24th June 2018, 12:59 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether management seat is available for BTech Civil/Chemical Engineering course in Thangal Kunju Musaliar College of Engineering?

Thagal Kunju Musaliar college of engineering is one of the government aided college. This college offers under graduation and post graduation degrees in different subjects.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam conducted by government and 15% of the seats are under management quota and 10% of the seats are allowed for NRI candidates.

For getting admission into the college you need to meet the eligibility requirements i.e., the candidate should have studied their 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCM subjects with minimum 50% from any recognized board.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for admission through offline by visiting the college directly and apply for admission .

For more information visit the official website of the TKM college of engineering.
24th June 2018, 06:16 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether management seat is available for BTech Civil/Chemical Engineering course in Thangal Kunju Musaliar College of Engineering?

=> Thangal Kunju Musaliar College of Engineering, founded in 1958, is the first government aided engineering institution in the Indian state of Kerala.

=> As per my knowledge, yes management seat is available for BTech Civil/Chemical Engineering course in Thangal Kunju Musaliar College of Engineering.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Kollam Thirumangalam Road, Karicode, Kerala 691005
Phone: 0474 271 2024
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?